Rot Modified : Vanilla Edition
Download from Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=739946011
- Raw produce and Raw meats are now stackable
- Removes rotting on plant produce
- Removes rotting on raw meats
- Plant Produce and Raw meast do not restore hunger on consumption
- Only Cooked food can restore hunger
- Cooked Food rotting remains and is non stackable
- Before installing this mod - remove any Raw Consumable Produce or Raw Meat from your inventory.
- Before Uninstalling - Remove any Raw Consumable Produce or Raw Meat from your inventory.
Game limitations include:
- Currently I am unable to turn turn the food "non consumable" without major changes to the item which would make it incompatible with other mods which modify vanilla crops.
- The well fed on consumption is hardcoded now - so I cannot remove it.
REPORT BUGS OR ASK QUESTIONS IN THE DISCUSSION PAGE ONLY
(any modder is free to use this discussion image)
- Mod Pack Permissions:
- Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
- Mod Assets Permissions:
- Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.
Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.Dismiss Notice
Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
Rot Modified: Vanilla Edition [SB 1.05] v1.1
Removes Rotting on Produce and Raw Alien Meat and makes them stackable
- Milk and Eggs Sep 3, 2016