1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Rock Names US[s] - Mod v. 0.03

Clever Names for Rocks

1. eLe
    Adds individual names to each of the ten rockXX materials:
    SS2.png
    And makes each placed rockXX drop a rockXX when broken, instead of cobblestone:
    SS1.png
    Clever Names Version
    (replace items folder for cleverer names)

*names not guaranteed to be clever
    Celty likes this.

Recent Reviews

1. The Universe
    The Universe
    5/5,
    Version: US[s] - Mod v. 0.03
    Thank you for this mod! I solve another mod crash that forced collecting cobblestone only by this mod :)
  2. Dragon_Tom005
    Dragon_Tom005
    5/5,
    Version: US[s] - Mod v. 0.03
    Ooooo~. I'm a big rock collector IRL. This only enhances my need to collect every kind of rock there is in the game, now. Lol :)
    1. eLe
      Author's Response
      Make a rock museum out a rock :3
  3. Tyerial
    Tyerial
    5/5,
    Version: UG[s] - Mod v. 0.02
    names are awesome and funny haha. they so fit starbound =D
  4. Retr0
    Retr0
    5/5,
    Version: UG[s] - Mod v. 0.02
    I love mods that carry a light (in this case heavy) dosage of comedy! This mod provides the best descriptions of rocks ever created. I would be naming rocks similar things. :D
  5. Mistalleks
    Mistalleks
    4/5,
    Version: UG[s] - Mod v. 0.01
    I've long waited for a mod like this one being available on Upbeatd Giraffe, since Dracyoshi published similar mod for Enraged Koala.

Overall it's a great mod, and a musthave...but the names. I really hope you can find more scientific names intead of 'Dark Brown and Brickish' :D

Keep up the good work!
    1. eLe
      Author's Response
      Have you any better names?