1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Rock Block - Standalone 1.0.1 for Enraged Koala

Makes unrefined rocks drop their respective rock blocks. Included in my other mod VitsoU.

1. Dzony_B
    Dzony_B
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.1 for Enraged Koala
    nice :D
  2. BloodAngelofWar
    BloodAngelofWar
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0 for Furious Koala
    This mod is what I searched for just AWESOME !! cause having just the same boring cobblestone is not Awesome -.-
  3. Kataklistika
    Kataklistika
    5/5,
    Exactly what I was looking for!
  4. Salius
    Salius
    5/5,
    This mod is a godsend! I really hope this gets implemented in the game, as I HATE how rocks are handled right now. Must. Have. Different. Bricks...
  5. Ixantir
    Ixantir
    5/5,
    Really love this mod
  6. Little Green
    Little Green
    5/5,
    Finally! A simple mod, that really fixes mining.
  7. ererererer
    ererererer
    5/5,
    devs should add this to official game , altrough or at least names should be fixed since only they actualy know what they were creating by this or that texture
  8. Shyning
    Shyning
    5/5,
    A very great idea, I was surprised to see that each kind of dirt drops different dirt, but won't do the same wih rocks. An incredible adition for builders, well done !
  9. Os2023
    Os2023
    5/5,
    Great mod!