1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Rise of the Hylotl 1.8 - Dungeons Fixed

Hylotl-themed dungeons, lore-based armors, weapons, items, tiles, objects, etc.

1. The Monastery Update

seancruz
    [​IMG]

Hey guys! Finally an update. Unfortunately, it's small and could use more. If I had more time, I could make a more complete update. Most likely, I will be updating this update, before moving on to the next big update.

FEATURES
    1. Completely new Hylotl Monasteries! They spawn on the surface. They also spawn their own hylotl villagers, merchants, and guards!
    2. Completely new tiles, decorative objects, chest, bed and cooking table! Should be craftable via the Coraltree, in tier 5.
    3. Reduced the price on some of the more pixel-expensive recipes.
    4. Fixed the farmable plants to grow at their proper time, not almost instantaneously like before.
    5. Some minor recipe adjustments.
    6. Poop drops increased.
    NOTES
    There is a strange bug with the new stools and bed. Sitting on the new stool for some reason doesn't occur properly; the player or npc may appear to be sitting to the side of the stool. I can't figure out how this works or how to fix it. Anyone who knows feel free to help me out here. Same for the bed, I can't get the player's nude body to lay at the proper place. Hopefully, these bugs won't be bothersome until they get resolved.

IMAGES
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The last pic is not part of the generation. It's something I built manually. I do hope to implement more variations later down the line like it.

FUTURE IMPLEMENTATIONS
    1. More variety for the Monastery Village. More different kinds of structures. Perhaps smith-like decorations for a weapons vendor.
    2. Fix the stool and bed.
    3. Probably special Monastery items, only sold at Monasteries
Return to update list...