1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Rise of the Hylotl 1.8 - Dungeons Fixed

Hylotl-themed dungeons, lore-based armors, weapons, items, tiles, objects, etc.

1. The Third Update

seancruz
    [​IMG]

Hello, new major-ish update! New stuff, fixed bugs and other exciting things!

What's New:
    1. Expanded Monastery village: the villages now have new parts and can generate to be larger!
    2. New Monastary Bathhouse: has a new healing pond only found in the bathhouse. Heals like the Kinumo Healing Pond, but at a lesser speed.
    3. New Hylotl Homes: you might find small hylolt homes decorated with a new furniture set based on the Goldensea Sponge. You may build some of the furniture in the Coral Tree, but the rest you'll have to find and scavenge from the homes.
    4. Female Armor Support: Finally!!! Female armors are now done woot! Server-people, you can now safely use RotH in your servers!
    5. 3 New Weapons: can be crafted in the GMN console, for much later tiers. Guns will be coming soon.
    6. Fixed an issue where the Hytalis armor was not showing up at all.
    7. Balanced the monster drops. They no longer drop an exceedingly large amount of poop!
    8. Decreased the time for the farmable plants to grow.
    9. Fixed a load of errors that show up on the log.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Upcoming Update:

• The next update will be bigger. It will include a dungeon where you fight hylotls, fight a boss, and gain new armors/weapons/who knows what else. I'm excited for it, at the same time, I really hope I can make it happen. Clue: Hytalis Armor.

Return to update list...