1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Rise of the Hylotl 1.8 - Dungeons Fixed

Hylotl-themed dungeons, lore-based armors, weapons, items, tiles, objects, etc.

1. FenriZ
    FenriZ
    5/5,
    Version: 1.5 - The Third Update!
    My favourite mod ever.
    Like everyone: Please update!
    I am really hoping for new contents and stuff!
  2. Luchinski
    Luchinski
    5/5,
    Please, update :)
  3. Yung Xian
    Yung Xian
    5/5,
    Is a good mod, but not run in this version... And I have been unable to play. Update please.
  4. DellaLuce
    DellaLuce
    5/5,
    Very very good!!!
    please update ;)
  5. theblackcloud
    theblackcloud
    5/5,
    Thank you so much for making this mod. The Hylotl need more love. <3
  6. Zup
    Zup
    5/5,
    Please Update! @ Chucklefish add this!!! ;)
  7. Desolator
    Desolator
    5/5,
    Awesome! Good for hylotl players. Just wondering, is there a crafting station to make any items (weapons, armor etc.) and also, where can i find one of these monastries?
  8. Olaf the Terrible
    Olaf the Terrible
    5/5,
    Pls Chucklefish add this!
  9. Arkfall
    Arkfall
    5/5,
    Sounds like a good idea... just a question, is this compatible with the new update, the Enraged Koala one? I want to try it, but I want to know if it is newly updated?
  10. Xelot
    Xelot
    5/5,
    Great, I hope an update soon.
  11. Zero127
    Zero127
    5/5,
    This mod really does add an impressively massive amount of value to the game. The game is beta, but you'd think this is the kinda stuff that would have launched with the game. I love the culture, and I love your rendition of/addition to it. It fits, and its appreciated. 5/5 for you! I do hope you'll continue to expand on this :3

I did notice (i was on a modded race- ningen) that some of the items end up showing recipes in the 3d printer, I don't know if that was intentional or if that was a bug from my excessive modding but I thought I would let you know anyway =) Nothing one can't just ignore, anyway.
  12. Ren
    Ren
    5/5,
    Really great and big mod. I am looking forward to new content for my favorite race. Maybe some underwater temple? :)) Anyway 5 stars for a lot work done.
  13. Midush
    Midush
    5/5,
    Amazing quality and well balanced as well. I Hope another update is coming out soon to match the most recent starbound update. Currently I cannot play on my character without this mod and i cant launch starbound with it :P otherwise well done!
  14. Altogolik
    Altogolik
    5/5,
    Cool
  15. El_Bona
    El_Bona
    5/5,
    A Masterpiece!
  16. mito551
    mito551
    5/5,
    Very detailed mod, based on lore. Has a lot of features and expands the hylotl race very well.
  17. Otherworlder
    Otherworlder
    5/5,
    Adds a lot of crafting items and set pieces that are very well cool pixel art. Great job! Keep up the content creation!
  18. jfe2
    jfe2
    5/5,
    I created a new hylotl character just to mess around with this mod and I am blown away! Great work!
  19. pixiesquisher
    pixiesquisher
    5/5,
    This is quite possibly the best mod I have come across. Really top-notch stuff.
  20. LongusOrdrac
    LongusOrdrac
    5/5,
    I LOVE this mod! probably the best one out there, I was wondering if you could do something so that Hylotl villages and the new kobold modded races villages can be on the same planet. Ive yet to see either but worth asking! Thanks for the amazing work! Ps Is there a multiplayer server running this mod?
    1. seancruz
      Author's Response
      Thanks! As for having hylotl and kobold structures placed on the same world, I'm not sure how that would be possible. I would have to have the kobold mod in the hylotl mod to make that work. That, and I've no idea how to edit generation values.

As for servers, idk. Several people were interested in hosting the mod.