1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Rise of the Hylotl 1.8 - Dungeons Fixed

Hylotl-themed dungeons, lore-based armors, weapons, items, tiles, objects, etc.

1. josh7073
    josh7073
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2
    Great mod mod, but could you update?

:D Thanks
  2. Piguhz
    Piguhz
    5/5,
    Good mod, needs some hylotl themed boss or something
  3. TahmidE3
    TahmidE3
    5/5,
    Best mod I've ever seen, and it needs to be at the top. IT adds whole new content to the race hylotl, and its literally like a whole new game!
  4. Capitaine Caverne
    Capitaine Caverne
    5/5,
    Amazing, it's completely fits with the game!
  5. GameGuru
    GameGuru
    5/5,
    Really good looking structures, i'm not much for combat but the weapons look good as well.
  6. Nikolay Debroh
    Nikolay Debroh
    5/5,
    Amazing
  7. yamatohekatsue
    yamatohekatsue
    5/5,
    I cant believe my fav race just got all this new content added to it
  8. Riac007
    Riac007
    5/5,
    The best mod for SB atm, hands down
  9. Shadewarp
    Shadewarp
    5/5,
    This is amazing - even just as to get more variation when exploring. I just removed the player file, and that should make it a spice up the galaxy mod :D Kudos on the work here! It looks amazing!
  10. bkg
    bkg
    5/5,
    Great work. Now online on sb.bkg.me
  11. Finn Learson
    Finn Learson
    5/5,
    A great placeholder for those who can't wait to experience Hylotl content in starbound. The art is done so well and the the pacing is so inline with the beta's current pacing that it's easy to forget this is a mod and not part of vanillabound. The herb garden is a nice addition and mechanic, and the fish item drops are give fish a new purpose. I can't wait for more. Great art, great mod.
  12. Franan
    Franan
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1
    this mod is a must donwload for all hylotls players, i cant wait for more updates! keep it awesome dude!
  13. Orkra
    Orkra
    5/5,
    Played with this on for a few hours loved it! :D
  14. Spzi
    Spzi
    5/5,
    The Armor blocks decorations are truly awesome, i love the hylotl race and i love this mod, an excellent mod. but some stuff are overpriced by pixels.
    1. seancruz
      Author's Response
      Thanks! Which stuff was overpriced? I tried reducing pixel costs for all the craftables, but I might've forgotten something.
  15. Maximus
    Maximus
    5/5,
    I was never really a fan of the Hylotl race, but after seeing your mod I've become fond to the species and now I've being playing as them ever since. I have to say as well, the pixel art for each armor/weapon/tile is superb and fits really well into the Hylotl race. Cannot wait for future updates and hopefully this will get implemented into the final game!
  16. olaorman
    olaorman
    5/5,
    Adds hylot of gameplay!
  17. TheGaet789
    TheGaet789
    5/5,
    This mod is really good for everyone who likes the hylotl.
    It adds the ability to create your hylotl themed house, and the idea of crafting armor from fish/aquatic plants is really cool because the hylotl live in the oceans, after all.
    The armors added look really japanese/asian (like the T1 T2 T3 armor from the game) so they fit really good into their lore.
    In short : Great ideas, great art and great mod for the most awesome race in the game.
  18. kraveman
    kraveman
    5/5,
    this mod sets my creativity on MAXIMUM OVERDRIVE. I LOVE IT
  19. SmaugTheDragon
    SmaugTheDragon
    5/5,
    12/10 Excellent pixelart, good description, clever gameplay additions, love for the race with not much content right now.
  20. holasenhor
    holasenhor
    5/5,
    nice mod