1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Rise of the Hylotl 1.8 - Dungeons Fixed

Hylotl-themed dungeons, lore-based armors, weapons, items, tiles, objects, etc.

1. DreadVegas
    DreadVegas
    5/5,
    Version: 1.5 - The Third Update!
    Great mod!
  2. legal1ze
    legal1ze
    5/5,
    great mod ! could u make it compatible with other mods that let monsters drop stuff? i only get poop now! :P
    1. seancruz
      Author's Response
      There's no way to do that. I would have to add everyone else's additions to my mod in order to do that. However, you can make it compatible: open the treasurepools 1-6 files and add the other drops included in other mods.
  3. Omega_Sunblade
    Omega_Sunblade
    5/5,
    Nice mod and adds a lot for the unloved by dev Hylotl race. Would appreciate coordinates or a marker telling us what planets the villages are on.
  4. Luxes
    Luxes
    5/5,
    It's great to see some content for the Hylotls, who so far haven't gotten much love from Chucklefish. I only came upon a tiny monastery so far.
    The items looks fantastic and are well done.

Also, I'm wondering, are there biomes where they are more likely to spawn?
  5. mangobuyer
    mangobuyer
    5/5,
    Top notch work. Can't wait to see more content. :)
  6. Dacentpwnz
    Dacentpwnz
    5/5,
    Love this mod, japanise atmosphere everywhere,love it,where i can find thoose villages? give me coordinates pls!
    1. seancruz
      Author's Response
      Thanks! I actually never thought about coordinates. If I find any, I'll post them on the forums
  7. JohnGrimm
    JohnGrimm
    5/5,
    Loved this mod since it was released. Hylotl's one of my favorite races and this is beyond perfect. Thanks for supporting a fairly unsupported race. Excellent mod and above and beyond support.
  8. Tigeress
    Tigeress
    5/5,
    Wonderful mod alot of effort put in, perfect expansion for the Hylotl.
  9. Ravenholme
    Ravenholme
    5/5,
    An excellent mod for expanding one race (the Hylotl) beyond the homogenised mass (with aesthetic differences) that the Starbound races currently are.
  10. Cbw19
    Cbw19
    5/5,
    I always loved the Hylotl's culture and art, and until i downloaded this superb mod, I felt that they had a lot missing! 10/5
  11. Pizzly
    Pizzly
    5/5,
    Version: 1.4
    I love the Hylotl race and was sad to see that unlike the other races there really wasn't any content based around them so far in the beta though I understand since it is beta but this mod has made me very happy and I look forward to seeing more updates to it :)
  12. SteamGolem
    SteamGolem
    5/5,
    Hell yes! I have been waiting for this. Its the only reason why I have been coming back to the forums. Hoping that an update for this mod would arrive.
  13. jmccrite09
    jmccrite09
    5/5,
    I love this mod. Thanks for updating!
  14. heisei
    heisei
    3/5,
    1. seancruz
      Author's Response
      the link is broken, could you provide it again?

In my mod, poop drops more frequently because it's a necessary resource. If that other mod also edits mob drops then that's where the conflict lies. You'd have to edit the mob drops to include both Poop and Essences.
  15. Ciora80
    Ciora80
    5/5,
    Gorgeous mod! Thanks for updating it for Furious Koala.
  16. badboy_zay
    badboy_zay
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3
    HELL YES!
  17. fkrause
    fkrause
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3
    Nice.
  18. Demeisen
    Demeisen
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2
    Oh this must be due a little update. ROLL ON!
  19. PoopUnicorn
    PoopUnicorn
    5/5,
    Please update! Please just make it for Furious Koala. This is the only mod that highlights the Hylotl and I really like it!
  20. 07thompsonj
    07thompsonj
    5/5,
    Please please Update :D