1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Ricochet Bomb Blaster 1.111

I don't know what's goin on here, but it sure is explodey!

1. Desideratus
    [​IMG]

Whoa Dude! What's The Dealio?

stop talking like that

This radical gnarly sweet mod adds a gun, the Ricochet Bomb Blaster; It shoots a spray of 4 projectiles that do tiny damage, that each bounce around for a second at super speed and then split into 4 more bouncy projectiles that do 10x the damage, which then split into 2 sticky bombs that do 10x the damage. But be careful, the incredibly chaotic nature of the thing means "aiming" isn't an option!

Radical Bro! How Do I Install It?
    seriously cut that out, is it 1998

To install, simply drop into your Starbound/mods folder! The gun is craftable at the Anvil AND Tabula Rasa (if you have it installed; Tabula Rasa is NOT required) for 500 pixels, 5 Impervium bars, and 10 bombs. Tubular!

Gnarly! What Rad Dudes Did This?
    stop please, you're making me remember Point Break

All coding by me (Desideratus)
    All art assets and pixelwork by Cake Bandit

====================================================================
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++|
    ====================================================================

This mod is totally open-source, with anyone able to use and modify assets as they see fit, with the exception that nobody who has uploaded a mod requiring permission has permission to use this mod for any purpose.
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.

Recent Reviews

1. Leinad Werecat
    Leinad Werecat
    5/5,
    Version: 1.111
    totally crazy dangerous explody fun. and i love the descriptions and subtitles on your mod pages too. i had to look at all your mods just because of that!
  2. sampsonkennedy
    sampsonkennedy
    5/5,
    Version: 2014-01-10
    radical gnarly sweet is definitely an appropriate way to describe this gun.
    fair recipe and lots of fun, only complaint from me is I have no idea what the gun itself is meant to be
    1. Desideratus
      Author's Response
      Some sort of bouncyball launcher, hence all the weird pink balls (Not a testicle joke, probably).