1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest! Our new game Wargroove has released! Check out the forums or wiki for more information!
    Dismiss Notice

Return to Earth 1.3.3

Adds a new mission and final boss to the game.

1. Return to Earth

Joseph K
    SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

One thing I've noticed is that the steam thread for Starbound mods has a much tougher crowd, this announcement is mostly directed towards that crowd. I've read your comments, and I guess I have to agree that the underground section is quite bland, and some of the bosses are pretty bad. So I've decided I'm going to somewhat overhaul the mission. But there's one problem; when it comes to general mission design I have a really hard time coming up with ideas. So I decided...
  2. Return to Earth

Joseph K
    Fixed game crashing issue.
  3. Return to Earth

Joseph K
    *Made certain bosses immune to the "judgment" status effect from RPG Growth (I hope).
  4. Return to Earth

Joseph K
    *Made Adult Eye Beast immune to the burning status effect.
  5. Return to Earth

Joseph K
    SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

I just went through the whole mission with all other mods removed and I have found no bugs. So please do not complain, seeing that all possible glitches and problems are being caused by forces beyond my control.

Changes:

Very slight change to Prime Tentaghost.
    artguk likes this.
  6. Return To Earth

Joseph K
    *Returned True Ruin's plasma attack to original state.
    artguk and Shock Sphere like this.
  7. Return To Earth

Joseph K
    *New final boss track -
    *Added final boss lore (obtained by completing the Remains of Earth quest). If you've already completed the quest then go on admin mode and type /spawnitem mysteriouscodex-codex.
    *Made changes to the final boss fight.
    *Made Occasus Mech immune to Extended Story status effects.
    artguk likes this.
  8. Return to Earth

Joseph K
    As requested I nerfed some of the enemies. But this is the LAST time I'm lowering the difficulty.
    artguk and Shock Sphere like this.
  9. Return to Earth

Joseph K
    *Nerfed The True Ruin's beam damage.
    *Nerfed Ghost Eye Masteroid's damage.
  10. Return to Earth

Joseph K
    Adult Eye Beast now spawns normal Eye Beasts.
    artguk and gartfart36 like this.