1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Return to Earth 1.3.3

Adds a new mission and final boss to the game.

1. Joseph K
    This mod adds a large mission where you go back to The Remains of Earth to search for survivors. Talk to Esther Bright after defeating The Ruin to get the mission. The underground section is very large so don't panic if it takes a while to load. Final boss music is Danger - 6:24 by Furi.
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.

Images

1. 20180824201549_1.jpg
    2. 20180824201853_1.jpg
    3. 20180824202151_1.jpg

Recent Updates

1. Return To Earth
  2. Return To Earth
  3. Return to Earth

Recent Reviews

1. artguk
    artguk
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3.3
    Спасибо =)
  2. elmorro333
    elmorro333
    1/5,
    cant open gae
    1. Joseph K
      Author's Response
      Uh... what "gae"?
  3. ExToRtIoN_NuKeZ
    ExToRtIoN_NuKeZ
    5/5,
    It's...outstanding! Perfectly goes well with extended story!
    1. Joseph K
      Author's Response
      Thanks! I get comments like this a lot. Though it doesn't fit exactly perfect with Extended Story because the lore of Return to Earth is that The Ruin was made by The True Ruin, and Extended Story's lore is that The Ruin was created by the Supervoid Eye.
  4. MrFluffyUnicorn
    MrFluffyUnicorn
    5/5,
    Wow, this mod is so nice!
  5. Kyofish
    Kyofish
    5/5,
    thanks for this mod :'v
  6. Killey The Killer
    Killey The Killer
    5/5,
    Thanks to Lunar Eye Gaming to make this true last boss greater than ever before!
    (Also, the prime tentaghost is slower and less challenging now, but Joseph has changed that because of bugs, so it's ok)
  7. artguk
    artguk
    5/5,
    Many thanks, for the wonderful continuation of the story =)
    1. Joseph K
      Author's Response
  8. Catherine Franz
    Catherine Franz
    5/5,
    Yey an Earth Outpost!! Will wait for future updates in this one 'cause removing Earth from the game is weird...nerf pets btw... (my suggestion)
    1. Joseph K
      Author's Response
      I'm glad you like it. I'm not nerfing the pets though because you have to beat the entire game to get them.
  9. Killey The Killer
    Killey The Killer
    5/5,
    Update just release an Earth Outpost.
    Laughed when I encounter for the last time Asra Nox and when I see that there is always spectators behind the place where you gain the manipulator, looking at nothing.

Sadfully, except for capturing the first two bosses, there is no use of this new place except the satisfaction to see earth reconstructed again.
    1. Joseph K
      Author's Response
      Consider this the beta version. By the way, did you talk to the floran in the hall before the graduation room? They tell you that the crowd in there is made of plastic.
  10. Fiestashowbiz
    Fiestashowbiz
    5/5,
    Nice mod I always wanted an Earth mod as a main mission in starbound, don't know why their devs leave Earth forgettable.