1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Repaired Rage Stims 1.1

Re-enables Rage Stimpacks as loot, and fixes bugs with them

1. LazerRay
    This is a small mod of a few patch files that adds the Rage Stimpack (Orange ones) into the treasure pools (I re-balanced all the stims so they have an equal chance of coming up), I also added them to the Wizard merchant if you find one, and I also fixed a bug with how the item was being held along with readjusting the price to be within the range of the others.

[​IMG]Before

[​IMG]After

(Note: the before image is a cropped version of my original bug report one and the after is from my current save and I have a Yellow Chemist on my ship)

Nothing new was added to Starbound, all the assets used are from the game files, I just readjusted things, so this mod should be compatible with everything else out there.

Recommend mod to use with this one:

Recipes Restored: Orange Stim Pack - since it allows the stimpaks to be craftable, that mod author had already beaten me to the recipe fix

Also this will come in handy if you have the Job Offers mod since you need an Orange Stimpak to make the contract.

Steam Workshop version: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=945460267
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.
    Waffle-Chan likes this.

Recent Updates

1. Steam link fix
  2. Quick Fix
  3. Inital Upload