1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

RenTek: Reni's Armory (Discontinued) v1.5.1 Spirited Giraffe

Add Another Set of Unique Equipment to your collection.

1. A Sweet Little Deal.

Dilrax
    [​IMG] Version 1.3.3, Beta V Enraged Koala, Update: A Sweet Little Deal.
    Remember to Delete the Previous Mod Version, as well as your Ion Cannon if you have one, also find a crowbar or something for that Armoury printer, were pretty sure by now its... fused into your wall... now... somehow... awkwardly...

if you thought i was gone, you thought right for a time when that Hypersaw of mine became standard issue... but long term wise, nope im still here,

so Hello Traveller, im back with a Sweet little deal once again that costs you absolutely nothing, so stay a while and listen as i speak of my adventure with you and share the secret of what's new.

so... what have i gotten up to this time around? after disappearing into the void of space for some time? not a lot...
    +moved to another star system, just for a change of scenery
    +had a journalist visit and stay with us at the lab, so there might be a book or two popping up somewhere...
    +Made some new Friends, Friends with benefits... and many guns to design...

but now for something you would be more interested in, after some... patchwork and new system installs, we were able to get a few new toys ready to play with, but we also made a couple small modifications to pre-existing ones too... so what's Hip, what's hop, and what's new you ask? i said i would tell you so hold onto your Ore's because you just might need them.

[​IMG] New Armoury Crafting Table Design.
    The Armoury Crafting Station has a new appearance, we discarded the previous terminal interface for a synthetic Generation and creation holographic display crafting table with a holographic and terminal interface, to give this new machine a finishing touch we also discarded the original human based terminal appearance and went with something closer designed to my own kinds technology, it also has a built in music player with a wireless headphone port (not shown), but it all works well enough, you should have no Problem Crafting the Equipment you Want as long as its not to Construct an artificial or Synthesized limb or organ if you happen to lose a limb or something from one of our weapons, you might be able to synthetically recreate and/or attach your limbs back on with the terminal but we really wouldn't advise it, it may not be fit for Avail, human and Alien Testing medical Testing....Its actually more of a Crafting assist and Material Synthesizer.
    [​IMG]
    also, you might need something like a crowbar to pry it out of the hole in the wall it would have now just made, were pretty sure its not meant to still be attached to the wall... awkwardly... if it still is...

[​IMG] Orbital Ion Cannon, System Changes. (now Tier 6)
    The Pandemonium Orbital Ion Cannon has kinda had a rebuild in its Attack function as well as its Crafting Costs, it no longer "Always" Destroys Blocks, but excessive use may destroy weaker blocks, it has an increased area effect and targets a really really large area for a really long time, great for crowd control not so much individual target killing, not like the target stands a chance anyway, but its great for attacking large targets or hoards, oh its also been nerfed a little... its still really powerful just... not as much damage in one area, you will also have to rebuild another and you will "NOT BE ABLE TO REFORGE" your old one to this new one, with new power and new requirements comes a new super weapon and Tier... its no longer available at Tier 2 but Tier 6... hopefully... if that works...

[​IMG] [​IMG] KazSystems Missile launcher & Rocket-Pod (Tier 1)
    KazSystems manufacturing gave us a bit of a hand with Lab move so we gave them a hand and Designed these two new toys along side them, the KS-Missile launcher is a Rapid fire, single barrel, anti-Personal Missile launcher which features an explosive but minor napalm ejection shell system around the launched Rocket, where as the KS-Rocket-Pod is a light weight Dual Pod Missile Launcher, armed with a Powerful, Napalm Split Missile, the Rocket splits ejecting its shell in different directions with explosive results further launching its Napalm Core further more, after travelling a short distance or on contact with something its Napalm Core explodes into a ring of fire, they are not super powerful but they are super useful, the rockets have a set arm time with secondary triggers, so if you fire them too close to a wall they will still react but activate there secondary effects causing an explosion as the rocket travels for a few seconds longer along the surface before exploding, they may also do this if used too close on an enemy but generally they just act like normal rockets, the shell fragments of the rockets also feature smaller detonators which can inflict some nasty wounds on contact as well, and of course there is always the fire... so much fire...

Well that's all for now while were still getting things set up here at the lab, so it might take a while before the working design becomes available, oh also we updated the display info on our discussion board.

if you happen to notice something isn't working per-normal, please make a note of it on the board and i'll look into it as soon as i can, im half expecting issues with the Orbital cannon and its new Tier as well as some about the KS-Launchers not appearing correctly... so you know the drill, Prepare for possible Hot-fixes...

byebye for now, ~Reni.
    n00b3rpwn4g3 and CorraidhĂ­n like this.
Return to update list...