1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

RenTek: Reni's Armory (Discontinued) v1.5.1 Spirited Giraffe

Add Another Set of Unique Equipment to your collection.

1. Furious Reni, Not Koala.

Dilrax
    [​IMG] Reni:
    oh what's this? a Universal Navigational Ship Update modification to counter the System Wide Gravitational Energy Flux which had the ability to move starts around and alter the starcharts from a ultra Black hole? naww there goes the Lab Coordinates again... seems like some big power has defiantly been busy but then again so have i, here you will find that i have been able to hopefully upgrade the identification systems in each constructable weapon so you should be able to continue using my weapons, system wide EMP's caused by gravitational Energy Flux's and pulse waves can cause this, its like having the weapon locked to someone else's DNA only but this time around there's no Lock... oh an while im at it, the Still New Razor shotgun modification variant which although may not be better its just another type of ammunition for the gun, so it shoots and acts differently but is still the same gun, the POIC has been tweaked, it now cost quite a lot of energy to fire due to its extreme power so really your going to need high teir armour to use it.

Enjoy.
    WolfDemon16 likes this.
Return to update list...