1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

RenTek: Reni's Armory (Discontinued) v1.5.1 Spirited Giraffe

Add Another Set of Unique Equipment to your collection.

1. Back in Action and Overdue, v1.3.9 β.

Dilrax
    [​IMG] Version 1.3.9 β, Beta V Enraged Koala,
    Minor/Test Update: Back in Action and Overdue v1.3.9 β

Please Remove the Previous Version 1.3.5! Before Installing 1.3.9 β, to your Mods List, This Contains a Rewrite of file Path's due to the New Tier System, Version "1.3.5" and "1.3.9 β" will Conflict with each other.

[​IMG] Update 1.3.9 β (Beta), is a testing update, though the update is near completion with a few small modifications to be made and a little more content to be added, but i though i might drop an early Public Beta Version to hear your thoughts, you can check out the change log by opening the Tab below, this is also a Non-Nightly Version, incase that makes any difference

RenTek: Reni's Armoury, Mod News Letter #3: an Explanation of things...

[​IMG] Reni is out till the end of the year and its just me working on this at the moment, things got pretty messy and progress got slow so i started taking things one section at a time rather then multi-tasking as normal... finally happy to get these gun parts out of the way, boy they were annoying to sort out, all 94 of them but they make crafting weapons so much more... interactive and alive, i mean you make the parts and you put it together rather then just gathering materials and walking away with a weapon but that's just one of the bigger changes, i got a few ideas in mind that would even surprise reni if i can get them to work...

oh and as normal, the parts for the Hypersaw are free... but the couple other parts it needs which are "universal parts" that are used a the majority if not all weapons, are going to cost you some resource, but thank you to everyone who has supported us in the making of this mod and i hope you enjoy this update as well ^^

About the Custom Tier Cards:

[​IMG] ok so your probably wondering what exactly some of the new things might look like and how it works... so here's a few explanations starting with the Tier Card Holodisk's.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    from Left to right the Tier cards are in the following order.
    -7, IC, V, after using a tier card it should remain in your inventory and not be consumed, Do not Discard it and keep it safe in a box somewhere, you will need it when upgrading to the Next tier as each tier card starting from 1, will require the previous Tier card.

Tier Card 0, is crafted at a metal work station, this gives you the station blueprints and Parts, Tier cards 1-7, Unlock weapons, Tier Card 8 or IC, Unlocks only the Ion Cannon, and Tier Card V, is the Vanity/armor Tier Card, how ever its not currently in use and the Vanity armor is Unlocked with Tier 0.

About the Station Changes:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] As you can see we got the stations here, along with Reni for height Reference, to the far left you can see the Metalwork station, which is needed since the start to obtain our Tech, above Reni is the Reforge station, nothing changed about that, to the right of Reni on the ground is the Main Crafting station, still the same as the last change, but above the Crafting station and to the right of the Reforge station is the New Sprite for the Wall Version of the Station.
    [​IMG]

this still acts the same a the previous Armory Wall station but just a sleek new Design to match, hard to miss as i kinda stands out like a box or some kind of wall mounted stereo system and to the right of that above the Gallery, is the old armory Wall station that is now being used by a New Station, Called the Part Digiconstructor.

the part Digiconstructor has roughly about 94 recipe's for gunparts... so there's alot to scroll through, but it also is convenient because you can easily find the parts your after in one location with out having to find everything else in the middle of that list.

About the Added Weapons:
    [​IMG] ok so a few weapons have been added in, just something new that's been in the works, unfortunately they need a bit of testing and system changes to find that perfect balance, so its up to you guys on what you want to see the weapons and what tier to find them are...

Pion - Tier 1
    Cremator (Flamethrower version) - Tier 6
    Cremator Cannon (Fireball Version) - Tier 6

im still working in the two Gauss Rifles and the WILDFIRE, so they currently fire like the weapons they are based off.

[​IMG] so the main point of this Beta Version of 1.3.9 is Bug Hunting, Reni is out till the end of the year and i have a mess of a lab to clean up and work on, which is where you guys come in and i know you guys will really put everything to the ultimate test so... go nuts, if you can break a gun while using it please come let me know so i can take a look at it and see what needs to be fixed.
Return to update list...