1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

RenTek: Reni's Armory (Discontinued) v1.5.1 Spirited Giraffe

Add Another Set of Unique Equipment to your collection.

1. Imminent Awakening

Dilrax
    [​IMG] Version 1.3.2, Beta V Enraged Koala, Update: Imminent Awakening

one of Your favourite Fuzzballs are back, and Dilrax here, just checking in with a minor update and to prove that yes im still alive in this frozen system, though i cant say the same for my tail... we... still kinda... got technical problems over here and that limits what can be done to only so much and so little... but hopefully things get sorted out soon, in the mean time i will be using a terminal older then the one i had before, i'll see what i can do from time to time as it seems to hate just about everything except 50% of what i can run though the Steam system, which i thought was something else but it must have been the cold messing with my mind again and making me forget about it, now on to Reni.

[​IMG]
    Just a minor update as someone before me said, but should resolve a couple problem that have occurred while he was trying to do what he could to fix his terminal and i was away on an exploration holiday somewhere in the matrix.

this minor modification update fixes a problem with the Tier Reforge cards, there are two Cards, tier 2 and 3, each costs 5000 pixels, but the price increase's by 5000 per tier level, eg teir 2 = 5k, teir 3 = 10k, teir 4 = 15k, ect... you can obtain these from the reforge station, how ever there are only the two tier cards, if the problem persists try removing the RenTek Service package from your local files, and reinstall it with this Data package.

there has been little activity here at the facility due to the coldness of the system intensifying and causing terminals and systems to shut-down and require repairs, we are sorry about the delay and how far behind we have become.
    v-v-v and WolfDemon16 like this.
Return to update list...