1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

RenTek: Reni's Armory (Discontinued) v1.5.1 Spirited Giraffe

Add Another Set of Unique Equipment to your collection.

1. All Test Subjects Welcome, v1.3.9χ (also Please Read Post for Details!)

Dilrax
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    ________________________________________________________________________________________________

[​IMG]
    Version 1.3.9χ (Chi), Beta V Enraged Koala, Test Update:
    All Test Subjects Welcome, v1.3.9χ
    Please besure to Remove the Previous Version 1.3.9 β, before installing to your mods list. ALSO! requesting feedback on the Nova Vortex.

[​IMG] Version 1.3.9χ: All Test Subjects Welcome, is a Primary Weapon Testing Update, though a few smaller changes have been made, this Version focus's on the Nova Vortex which will be listed as a "Prototype Nova Vortex" and comes in two versions, a weaker but Free version for testing on other players and everything else, and a more powerful version but has normal build cost requirements.

the Change Log is as following:

Also! if its not too much trouble can i get you guys to give me feed back on the Nova Vortex, simply get a friend or random adventuring buddy, and get your self Shot by someone with the Nova Vortex, Preferably the Free Prototype version, then come tell me, or show me, Pic, Gif, Vid, what ever, what happens... i kinda need some details so... could be interesting... and a little fun.
Return to update list...