1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

RenTek: Reni's Armory (Discontinued) v1.5.1 Spirited Giraffe

Add Another Set of Unique Equipment to your collection.

1. LegendXCarisso
    LegendXCarisso
    5/5,
    Version: v1.5.1 Spirited Giraffe
    Whelp, I'll definitely be looking forward to Year Deux of the Rentek brand of weaponry. I still hold on to hope that maybe that conversation we had may finally come true. <3 Love your guys' work.

(Armcannon armcannon must have.... RENTEK.
  2. oooootheman
    oooootheman
    5/5,
    just wanted to say loved the mod and the awsome weapons you created. i wish they could still be used in the new updates and hope to see this revived later or you create something new and even better while still being simple and easy for you to do.
    1. Dilrax
      Author's Response
      a year 2 project called "Project Armory" was announced a few days ago, you can read about it if you Havant already in the last announcement on the updates tab.
  3. soczahn
    soczahn
    5/5,
    Loved this mod. sad to see it go but cant wait to see what you guys make in the future. love the avali gear and props. hope to see the year 2 project with a bit of a return of the avali gear ^^
    1. Dilrax
      Author's Response
      its just me, reni has yet to still decide, though i do plan to divide stuff up between human and avali and reskin them to fit the themes. but its always nice to hear from a fan ^^ so im aiming to hopefully please
  4. crossdogg
    crossdogg
    5/5,
    Good work man!!! ^^
  5. EpicNomming
    EpicNomming
    3/5,
    3/5 - It takes far too long to make anything; it should not take you upwards of 15 minutes just to begin to understand what the hell half of the parts of things do. When you can't fit all the parts for the weapons (including the ingredients to make them) under both of the inventory spaces, then there is something wrong. I am sorry for being so harsh, but it just takes ages of going through the menu, finding the bits, swapping back and forth to check the recipe, going and mining the 1 million iron ore you need, and then eventually getting a weapon which looks cool but is functionally not all that great. The concept is really neat, but it just doesn't work if I need to spend so long sitting in front of a crafting station trying to get the right fucking parts. Don't get me wrong, it's still a good mod, but it's just so FRUSTRATING when I have been sitting there for such a long time and made a grand total of 4 weapons out of the 10+ that are there. It is just my preference that the crafting recipes should not be so complex that you have to write down their four word names in full, what they are made of and then spend ages getting everything together. I don't see how it makes it any better like this compared to each weapon taking 2 or 3 unique parts, rather then 4 to 6.
  6. redshot
    redshot
    5/5,
    Kip up the good work :D this mod is amazing :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
  7. Setsy
    Setsy
    5/5,
    Version: v1.5 Spirited Giraffe
    Amazingly done as usual, Reni. <3
  8. Samuel's Lab
    Samuel's Lab
    5/5,
    Version: v1.5 Spirited Giraffe
    I cant find this item: RenTek Station Holodisk (please help asap)
    1. Dilrax
      Author's Response
      Please do not report problems in reviews as stated and requested on the mod page.
  9. Pixelguru26
    Pixelguru26
    5/5,
    Version: v1.4.1 Upbeat Giraffe
    Great mod, great work. :)
    I do have one question, though; what's up with the apostrophe apocalypse? they aren't for pluralization or showing ownership. The plural of "thing" is NOT "thing's," it's "things."
  10. kudzoo1
    kudzoo1
    3/5,
    Yea I can't get the mod to work either
    1. Dilrax
      Author's Response
      instead of posting a review saying "it doesn't work", please post in the discussion page any sort of problem you encountered or at least what happened when you tried to run the mod.
  11. Rex Blackbeak
    Rex Blackbeak
    2/5,
    Doesnt Work Srry....
    1. Dilrax
      Author's Response
      would you kindly explain in better why it "doesn't work" in the discussion page, or at least explain the problem/error you encountered if one popped up.
  12. Mercenary14
    Mercenary14
    5/5,
    gotta love it
  13. search190
    search190
    5/5,
    good :D
    lol
  14. etherealblade
    etherealblade
    5/5,
    I'm loving the updates. Thanks again for enhancing our Starbound experience. Kudos!
    1. Dilrax
      Author's Response
      Kudos to you for supporting us. ^^
  15. Ultan
    Ultan
    5/5,
    It's most avesome weapons mod evah! Thanks for creator and all people who done this. It's absolutley adorable and cool and super-duper weapon mod. all easy to understood and yet not so easy to craft but i like the challenge in crafting of BIG guns. Thanks once again.
  16. search190
    search190
    5/5,
    Version: v1.4.0.3e Upbeat Giraffe
    good lol :D
  17. TheSovietFox
    TheSovietFox
    5/5,
    Hey i read over everyone's comments and i was so exited. i craft the recipe card but i cant see the crafting benches once all the recipes are added. Help?
    1. Dilrax
      Author's Response
      we now have a video guide covering 'how to get started', so hopefully you will find this helpful, you can find it on the Overview page under mod video's.
  18. wataritsuki
    wataritsuki
    5/5,
    Great mod! All of the equipment is finely done. Thanks for the mod sirs.
  19. Tortorici22
    Tortorici22
    5/5,
    Version: v1.4.0.2; Upbeat Giraffe
    Nice job but....where is " Rentek Energy Core" ??? Don't find it anyway.....
    1. Dilrax
      Author's Response
      it can be made at an Armory station (wall/floor, doesnt matter) for 5 core fragments, 2 ironbars and 1 glassframe, the Tier level is 0, so its available once you use the Station HoloDisk Tier card.
  20. agmoyer
    agmoyer
    5/5,
    Version: 1.4 Upbeat Giraffe
    Love your mod, nice job and the guns look wicked. I really happy using the Cremator. Now I understand how mine flamethrower never worked I am just blind and it was so simple I just never noticed -.-
    1. Dilrax
      Author's Response
      i wouldn't beat your self up over it, the original gun that started this mod (The Vulcan) still doesn't work fine like everything else does, hahaha.