1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

RenTek: [Delta] Armoury - [Discontinued] [Delta] v1

Only a New PSA... go read.

1. Dilrax; Important PSA - The Death? of an old Machine.

Dilrax
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

________________________________________________________________________________________________
    [​IMG] Your RenTek Corporation Tech Support Buddy. "What do you need help with? maybe i can fix it!"
    RenTek; Project Armoury
    Dilrax: Important PSA - The Death? of an old Machine.

This is the first time im posting with out re-adding the download link so i hope it works more like an announcement instead of a "hey new version"...

So i have some really... *pauses* really bad news... *pauses again* ... im not really going to go into details because there are none at this time so i apologies for the sad news in what follows next, 24hours ago my laptop with Projects master files and wip projects, everything, karked it, by "karked it" i mean Dead... for good if not a long time, i have to assume the battery as it will not respond to being plugged into different chargers (of similar model laptops that actually fit it).

to top it off as i had the most recent files and current files on my now hopefully-not-dead for-a-long-time laptop with no replacement battery that may take time to even find one, not even Reni will be able to update the mod, minor weapon stat changes could still take place but the new weapon additions that were going to be incorporated during in the next 2-3 updates wont happen.

i don't plan to hand the mod over to anyone just yet because of a... well battery failure for a really old laptop thats had an issue with its battery for 2 years and giving up on the mod is not an option nor thought of, i cant say when it will resume major updates as i dont know but when ever i get this problem sorted you can be sure Project Armoury will continue.

im sorry to tell you all this as the support we have received not only during RenTek; Reni's Armoury but also RenTek; Project Armoury was been much appreciated, so i hope everyone will continue to support us when we once again return from this... "unplanned hiatus" shall we say... i do hope 'hiatus' is the right word, never used it before, aaahahaha, but thank you all for your continued support and im sorry about the bad news, we will still be around on the forums but we will most certainly see you again once things are 100% operational again if not before hand.

Stay Strong, keep building and do some Exploring for me, Starbounders, it was a pleasure making adding to your armory's
    *gestures a short-quick salute*

------- Regards
    ------------ Your RenTek Corporation Tech Support Buddy.
    --------------------- Dilrax Stormpaw.
Return to update list...