1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

RenTek: [Delta] Armoury - [Discontinued] [Delta] v1

Only a New PSA... go read.

1. Dilrax&Reni; Minor update + news announcement.

Dilrax
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

________________________________________________________________________________________________
    [​IMG] Your RenTek Corporation Tech Support Buddy. "What do you need help with? maybe i can fix it!"
    RenTek; Project Armoury v1.5 Beta
    Dilrax: Minor update Notes
    Place into the following directory " /Starbound/giraffe_storage/ " and Remember to remove the previous version, sorry in advance for adding to the start up wait.

So to start things off, an update Report, *sarcastic*> Horay!, any how we have been working on quite a few things, new and old, some starbound related most Rentek related, unfortunately alot of it is unfinished or just paved with problems and errors... most notably our lack of LUA understanding, ahahaha...

anyhow after hopefully stripping all of that out to create this stable public version, emphasis on "Hopefully", expect an update fix is an issue is found, there are minor weapon damage tweaks, primarily the bigger guns, a slight audio adjustment to the Sonic Cannon's ear ringing sound after secondary use, hopefully its not as debilitating for some people now, the HyperCannon has an Alternative Skin, it will Now look Different when First Created but if you Desire the Classic Appearance you can get it Reskined as the Reforge Station.

NPC's have gained Extra Loot Tier's, these New Items are Back Equipped items which give minor stat boosts based on Tier, we have also added an additional gun, the Nova Railgun, self explanatory.

[​IMG]Your Local Friendly Neighbourhood Spacefaring Avali Arms Dealer. "iv got a great idea for something hehehe"
    RenTek; Project Armoury v1.5 Beta
    Reni: news announcement.
    there isn't much else to say, but i just wanted to give you guys a head up on the situation regarding plans and future content.

currently progress has been slow due to things like... weather; Heat waves, Life Events, personal projects, work, helping others and so forth... our free time is a little stretched, particularly dilrax as hes been the main design and force behind everything gotta love that Sprite art for the mod hes done ^^ any who, progress for us is gonna be slow for a while but dont worry we were still open for a friendly chat while we handle other things, explore new area's and work on Project armoury's future content at the same time.

for a while now i have been working on and slowly tweaking a Stand alone mod for our RenTek series, which was announced a long while back, which follows a simple concept "Hide and Seek" and works along side Project Armoury, purely just for a bit of fun.

Dilrax on the other hand apart from his usual work on Project Armoury has started investigating a few new area's as well as trying to better develop his Art, it might take some time but Kudos for trying as time will tell if it pays off, oh any its all related to starbound and our RenTek series but will have no direct effects on the mod, sorry.

also just want to make a shout out to one of my fellow avali, Marxon who's played quite a role in not only supporting our work but having helped us with a few tests in the past and then their is my partner Dilrax, im sure i dont need to tell you who he is :p any how both had their birthdays the weekend just past as i found out so i wanted to not only embarrass the pair but make it memorial hehehe, happy birthday guys!
    if anyone else has had a birthday recently besure to let us know, as were more then happy to cheer you on too
    Dragonclaw, TeekSeven and Luthor614 like this.
Return to update list...