1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Reno's Sitting Mod (with Noclip) v2.0.1

Allows you to sit on other people; also allows noclip

1. Bigache
    Bigache
    5/5,
    Version: v2.0.1
    Awsome mod, Great for RP
  2. Jincko_S!Z_X
    Jincko_S!Z_X
    5/5,
    Wow! Thx!
  3. kobob23
    kobob23
    3/5,
    It seems like a good mod, but whenever I try to open it, it comes up as Notepad instead of a Zip file.
  4. VortexMaster
    VortexMaster
    3/5,
    I have Targeted Blink and Heat Protection equipped I can activate levitation but I can actually levitate, I can noclip, or sit
  5. LittleR
    LittleR
    4/5,
    Its pretty good. i just need too figure out how to change the Double ww tap suprise colors
  6. Pinkbat5
    Pinkbat5
    4/5,
    Quite useful, though it'll make you appear as still sitting/in a jump position to other players. Fix this and it'll be perfect.
  7. Kazyyk
    Kazyyk
    5/5,
    Thanks so much for this mod and making it available with redistributable permissions! I really, really appreciate the work you've done here.
  8. Roma075
    Roma075
    5/5,
    Thank you, that's what I was looking for
  9. TheFoxcraft
    TheFoxcraft
    3/5,
    I am Having trouble with using this mod. I have Both Heat protection and Targeted blink equipped but when i press 'g' 'shift+g' or anything mixture of the sort, nothing happens.
  10. tankman596
    tankman596
    4/5,
    i have seen people use it and it looks fun the only problem is the file wont open for me to save it so I can move it to the mod folder. any idea how to fix that?
  11. flibertyjibet
    flibertyjibet
    4/5,
    Awesome improvements, but does it give you the oxygen suit's breathing ability as well?
    1. renojonathanr
      Author's Response
      Yes. Be sure to have Heat Protection equipped.
  12. Blazetro
    Blazetro
    4/5,
    Version: v2.0.0 beta
    I love the Levitation effect, but I'm unable to noclipping , sit, or blink, yes I have targeted blink and heat suit equipped.
  13. GeoGrafer
    GeoGrafer
    5/5,
    Version: v1.0.1
    Awesome mod
  14. flibertyjibet
    flibertyjibet
    3/5,
    It seems that whenever I try to phase, I am unable to go through any walls of any sort. Could you articulate?
    1. renojonathanr
      Author's Response
      Again, you need to use Targeted Blink in order to noclip! I swear, nobody reads instructions.
  15. fail1aw
    fail1aw
    2/5,
    somehow no one of features works ._.
    1. renojonathanr
      Author's Response
      Did you not read the instructions? You need to use [b]Targeted Blink[/b] to be able to noclip!
  16. ShroomiteWarlord1
    ShroomiteWarlord1
    5/5,
    I'm the owner of a server (Starbound Discovery) and hackers placed some unbreakable blocks in a friends' ship that could only be broken if you could phase through blocks to a switch, so I got this mod and it solved the problem right away. It's also helpful because if you press G with rocket boot tech equipped and then press space and a/d you fly really fast! Thanks!
    1. renojonathanr
      Author's Response
      Wait. You're the idiot who crashed me last night! Damn!
  17. Viriato
    Viriato
    5/5,
    Version: v1.0
    Excellent mod I love it I can now teleport to and phase through most things with ease it's a bit tricky to toggle the phasing thing but it's awesome nonetheless
  18. Murlaine
    Murlaine
    5/5,
    Version: v1.0
    Awesome, thanks : )