Reno's Sitting Mod (with Noclip)
TL;DR: YOU NEED TARGETED BLINK AND HEAT PROTECTION EQUIPPED TO USE ALL FEATURES OF THIS MOD!
Try Kayuko's Instant-TechUnlock mod to unlock the techs so you don't have to grind or use admin commands.
Please read ALL instructions before submitting reviews or complaints about this mod.
Reno's Enhanced Levitation has been merged into this mod. Uninstall any previous versions of Reno's Enhanced Levitation before installing this mod.
Please report any and all bugs relating to this mod or its compatibility with other mods in the associated forum thread.
- Allows you to sit on players, NPCs and monsters. With Targeted Blink equipped, press G over any player, NPC or monster to start sitting on him/her/it. Pressing G again over an area where there are no monsters, players or NPCs will cause you to stop sitting. Use Space + W/A/S/D to nudge whilst sitting.
- Allows you to sit anywhere. With Targeted Blink equipped, press Shift + G to toggle sitting.
- Allows you to noclip. With Targeted Blink equipped, double-tap S to toggle noclip. Whilst noclipping, you will look like a transparent ghost. Use Space + W/A/S/D to noclip.
- Allows you to blink through and into tiles.
- Makes Targeted Blink cost no energy.
- With Heat Protection equipped, press H to toggle the levitation status effect. When levitation is enabled, press the W or S keys to change your levitation height! (Note: Due to API limitations, items that give the levitation status effect won't be recognised. You should therefore make sure the previously mentioned toggle is enabled if you want to change your levitation height.)
- Heat Protection now protects you from cold and radioactive planets! No more unnecessary suit switching!
- This mod is not and will never be balanced for legitimate gameplay. If you want a balanced noclip mod, try Wellbot's Phase Shift Module.
- The mod is fully multiplayer compatible!
- The mod does NOT provide a way to unlock Targeted Blink for new characters. You may want to install Kayuko's Instant-TechUnlock to have this functionality.
- I didn't copy any code from Skyrail Sits or the other Sit Mod in the repository, so don't go around claiming that this is stolen code.
- This mod is compatible with all mods that do not change any of the Targeted Blink or Heat Protection files (except the icons).
- However, you will have issues if you have other tech mods that use the G or Shift + G key combinations.
Hint: Double-tapping W with Targeted Blink equipped gives you a secret surprise!
- Drop the .modpak file into Starbound's mods folder.
- Play Starbound.
Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.Dismiss Notice
Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
Outdated Reno's Sitting Mod (with Noclip) v2.0.1
Allows you to sit on other people; also allows noclip