1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Reno's Sitting Mod (with Noclip) v2.0.1

Allows you to sit on other people; also allows noclip

1. renojonathanr
    Reno's Sitting Mod (with Noclip)

TL;DR: YOU NEED TARGETED BLINK AND HEAT PROTECTION EQUIPPED TO USE ALL FEATURES OF THIS MOD!

Try Kayuko's Instant-TechUnlock mod to unlock the techs so you don't have to grind or use admin commands.
    Please read ALL instructions before submitting reviews or complaints about this mod.
    Reno's Enhanced Levitation has been merged into this mod. Uninstall any previous versions of Reno's Enhanced Levitation before installing this mod.

Please report any and all bugs relating to this mod or its compatibility with other mods in the associated forum thread.

Features

• Allows you to sit on players, NPCs and monsters. With Targeted Blink equipped, press G over any player, NPC or monster to start sitting on him/her/it. Pressing G again over an area where there are no monsters, players or NPCs will cause you to stop sitting. Use Space + W/A/S/D to nudge whilst sitting.
    • Allows you to sit anywhere. With Targeted Blink equipped, press Shift + G to toggle sitting.
    • Allows you to noclip. With Targeted Blink equipped, double-tap S to toggle noclip. Whilst noclipping, you will look like a transparent ghost. Use Space + W/A/S/D to noclip.
    • Allows you to blink through and into tiles.
    • Makes Targeted Blink cost no energy.
    • With Heat Protection equipped, press H to toggle the levitation status effect. When levitation is enabled, press the W or S keys to change your levitation height! (Note: Due to API limitations, items that give the levitation status effect won't be recognised. You should therefore make sure the previously mentioned toggle is enabled if you want to change your levitation height.)
    • Heat Protection now protects you from cold and radioactive planets! No more unnecessary suit switching!
    Notes
    • This mod is not and will never be balanced for legitimate gameplay. If you want a balanced noclip mod, try Wellbot's Phase Shift Module.
    • The mod is fully multiplayer compatible!
    • The mod does NOT provide a way to unlock Targeted Blink for new characters. You may want to install Kayuko's Instant-TechUnlock to have this functionality.
    • I didn't copy any code from Skyrail Sits or the other Sit Mod in the repository, so don't go around claiming that this is stolen code.
    Compatibility
    • This mod is compatible with all mods that do not change any of the Targeted Blink or Heat Protection files (except the icons).
    • However, you will have issues if you have other tech mods that use the G or Shift + G key combinations.
    Installation
    1. Drop the .modpak file into Starbound's mods folder.
    2. Play Starbound.
    3. Enjoy!
    Hint: Double-tapping W with Targeted Blink equipped gives you a secret surprise!

Recent Updates

1. Minor adjustment
  2. Fixed a bunch of bugs
  3. Oops!

Recent Reviews

1. Bigache
    Bigache
    5/5,
    Version: v2.0.1
    Awsome mod, Great for RP
  2. Jincko_S!Z_X
    Jincko_S!Z_X
    5/5,
    Wow! Thx!
  3. kobob23
    kobob23
    3/5,
    It seems like a good mod, but whenever I try to open it, it comes up as Notepad instead of a Zip file.
  4. VortexMaster
    VortexMaster
    3/5,
    I have Targeted Blink and Heat Protection equipped I can activate levitation but I can actually levitate, I can noclip, or sit
  5. LittleR
    LittleR
    4/5,
    Its pretty good. i just need too figure out how to change the Double ww tap suprise colors
  6. Pinkbat5
    Pinkbat5
    4/5,
    Quite useful, though it'll make you appear as still sitting/in a jump position to other players. Fix this and it'll be perfect.
  7. Kazyyk
    Kazyyk
    5/5,
    Thanks so much for this mod and making it available with redistributable permissions! I really, really appreciate the work you've done here.
  8. Roma075
    Roma075
    5/5,
    Thank you, that's what I was looking for
  9. TheFoxcraft
    TheFoxcraft
    3/5,
    I am Having trouble with using this mod. I have Both Heat protection and Targeted blink equipped but when i press 'g' 'shift+g' or anything mixture of the sort, nothing happens.
  10. tankman596
    tankman596
    4/5,
    i have seen people use it and it looks fun the only problem is the file wont open for me to save it so I can move it to the mod folder. any idea how to fix that?