1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Reno's Sit Mod Glad Giraffe update 3

Allows sitting, noclip, and a few other things.

1. Reno_fezzed_one
    Reno's Sit Mod

NEW FEATURE: CHARACTER ROTATION

Allows you to be an acrobat. Press W + A or W + D to rotate around. Blink anywhere to reset your rotation and get back to standing straight. Useful for playing dead!

TL;DR: YOU NEED TARGETED BLINK AND HEAT PROTECTION EQUIPPED TO USE ALL FEATURES OF THIS MOD! Please read ALL instructions before submitting reviews or complaints about this mod. Report any and all bugs relating to this mod or its compatibility with other mods in the associated forum thread.

Features

• Allows you to sit on players, NPCs and monsters. With Targeted Blink equipped, press G over any player, NPC or monster to start sitting on him/her/it. Pressing G again over an area where there are no monsters, players or NPCs will cause you to stop sitting. Use Space + W/A/S/D to nudge whilst sitting.
    • Allows you to sit anywhere. With Targeted Blink equipped, press Shift + G to toggle sitting.
    • Allows you to noclip. With Targeted Blink equipped, double-tap S to toggle noclip. Whilst noclipping, you will look like a transparent ghost. Use Space + W/A/S/D to noclip.
    • Allows you to blink through walls (but not into the ground).
    • Makes Targeted Blink cost no energy.
    • With Heat Protection equipped, press H to toggle the levitation status effect. When levitation is enabled, press the W or S keys to change your levitation height! (Note: Due to API limitations, items that give the levitation status effect won't be recognised. You should therefore make sure the previously mentioned toggle is enabled if you want to change your levitation height.)
    • Allows you to rotate your character around. With Targeted Blink equipped, press W + A or W + D to rotate yourself. Blink anywhere to get back to standing up straight and erectly. (Note: This will cause issues with beds in multiplayer {and probably vehicles in the next update} if you're not standing up straight .)
    Notes
    • This mod is not and will never be balanced for legitimate gameplay. If you want a balanced noclip mod, try Wellbot's Phase Shift Module.
    • This mod is fully multiplayer compatible!
    • The mod now provides a way to unlock the sitting tech for new characters! Just use the provided AI commands.
    • I didn't copy any code from Skyrail Sits, so don't go around claiming that this is stolen code.
    • Oh, and I'm the author of the old Reno's Sitting Mod (with Noclip), so don't go around claiming that I stole my own work. (That would be hilarious!)
    Compatibility
    • This mod is compatible with all mods that do not change any of the Targeted Blink or Heat Protection files (except the icons).
    • However, you will have issues if you have other tech mods that use the G or Shift + G key combinations.
    Installation
    1. Drop the .modpak file into Starbound's mods folder.
    2. Play Starbound.
    3. Enjoy!
    Hint: Double-tapping W with Targeted Blink equipped gives you a secret surprise!

Permissions

I don't mind you putting this mod in a modpack or modifying it, but do give me credit. Also, I want to know who's modifying my mod or putting into his/her own modpack.
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.

Recent Reviews

1. jenkincop
    jenkincop
    4/5,
    Version: Glad Giraffe update 3
    Where how to craft or control Help
  2. Stardew_me
    Stardew_me
    5/5,
    Thanks, your mod has saved me of an error with invisible walls!
  3. fakyrings
    fakyrings
    5/5,
    How to disable rotation?
    1. Reno_fezzed_one
      Author's Response
      Try Shift + W + A.
  4. flibertyjibet
    flibertyjibet
    4/5,
    Version: Glad Giraffe update 1
    Like the mod, but I would like to remove the rotation aspect, if you could get back to me on whether it's possible or not, and if so, what line from the blink lua to remove, that would be splendid.
  5. Dragon_Tom005
    Dragon_Tom005
    5/5,
    Aahhh, the heck with it. SIT ON EVERYTHING! :D
  6. Jine
    Jine
    5/5,
    Really great mod :D it would be great if you could make the rotation keys something like SHIFT+W+D/A so that players don't rotate when they don't want to while moving.
  7. TheGodlyPancake
    TheGodlyPancake
    4/5,
    Version: Pleased Giraffe hotfix 1
    Its a good mod, but when pressing f it breaks the mod. I need to bring the file in and then back out the mod folder and it fixes
  8. Deathninja5551
    Deathninja5551
    5/5,
    Version: Pleased Giraffe hotfix 1
    Got it fixed! :D
  9. Deathninja5551
    Deathninja5551
    3/5,
    Version: Pleased Giraffe
    I won't become a ghost. (also, love the rainbow surprise, that makes party's look a little more fun XD)
  10. Pinkbat5
    Pinkbat5
    4/5,
    Version: Pleased Giraffe
    Wonderful, wonderful! Only flaw is that you can't crouch rapidly without becoming a ghost, so maybe changing the controls to noclipping would make it better. But otherwise, it's awesome!