1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Relocate More! 1.0.0

Move more monsters! (Increases the number of monsters the Relocator can move, 5 or 10)

1. Reyghel
    Reyghel
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.0
    Spectacular the mod, is a simple change in quantity, but you do not know how much it helps to create a zoo with all the bugs or pets. Thank you guys, I was suffering with 3 things only.
  2. LoPhatKao
    LoPhatKao
    5/5,
    Relocating Gardenbots works fine with this.
    Nice one Tanz. :D
    1. TanzNukeTerror
      Author's Response
      Anything that could be relocated normally, can be relocated with this. :D I didn't change any of that, just expanded its capacity.
  3. BlueLeafeon
    BlueLeafeon
    5/5,
    As a person who has made it her personal goal to make a zoo featuring EVERY critter, this mod has saved me from having to waste extra inventory slots on spare relocators. It even has functional lights so you know how full it is! Great job and thank you for making this!