1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Reiji's Song Pack 7-6-14

Not enough Touhou songs? You came to the right place.

1. RocketBoiDan
    RocketBoiDan
    5/5,
    Version: 7-6-14
    Amazing i love Touhou
  2. jonathonspy
    jonathonspy
    5/5,
    "slow claps"
    very nice...
  3. Marinebeast
    Marinebeast
    5/5,
    Makes me super happy to have some lovely Touhou music, and it helps that I found a trumpet just today! :) Great work. (I'd love to see "From Now until the Moment You Die" in, or perhaps "Complete Darkness"? Those are two of my favorite PC98 themes.)
  4. Gir554
    Gir554
    5/5,
    Version: 5-24-14
    It has Touhou music, that's enough said for me. You made a good choice linking to Starbound Composer though. If that weren't right there I (As well as others probably) wouldn't have thought of it, and I'm sure I wouldn't have been the only one bugging you with requests.
  5. Coylie3
    Coylie3
    5/5,
    Version: 5-18-14 (50)
    This is a great music addition mod. A little small, and it likes to focus on Touhou Project songs, but it's still great.

I wish it had Mima's theme - Reincarnation, though. the ONE character I really wanted to see (besides Patchouli.)