1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Refrigerated Container 2.1

Need a large container to store food without it rotting? Here's your mod.

1. Suphax
    title.png
    Cheerful Giraffe (1.0.5)
    Steam Workshop

container.gif

This mod adds a 128-slot, large, and aesthetically pleasing container to Starbound. The container works like a fridge with the exception of a lot more space.

It is crafted using 15 Tungsten Bars, 3 Cryonic Extract, 5 Batteries and 3 Insulation. Insulation is crafted using 10 Rubber. Rubber is crafted using 50 Oil, and 15 Tarballs.

If you encounter any problems, it's recommended that you contact me via Steam, as I accept most friend requests, or leave a comment on the Steam Workshop page linked above. This is due to the fact I don't check the Starbound forums very often.

starbound_2016-08-13_21-37-40.png
    Ignore the typo below, that has been fixed.
    starbound_2016-08-13_21-38-15.png
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Do not alter or redistribute the assets included in this mod.

Recent Reviews

1. Friday Jones
    Friday Jones
    5/5,
    Version: 2.1
    Awesome mod! Just what I need. Keep that mod updated please, it's really useful. Thank you very much!
  2. Multistream
    Multistream
    5/5,
    Version: 2.1
    Great. Looks good, idea is good, not overpowered