1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Recipe Reorganization 1.1 (PG)

Shifts around, adds and edits recipes for logics sake.

1. The Flying Democrab
    The Flying Democrab
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0 (PG)
    This mod is a lifesaver; I couldn't find any Oil in my system, so I was stuck forever as I couldn't make Steel. Bad thing is, I hate the Core Fragments a lot (I used a mod just to get the first 20). I liked the furniture tweak, it gave the anvils another use apart from equipment, Picks and Drills.

Nice work!
  2. Dr Klukoff
    Dr Klukoff
    5/5,
    Does what it says on the box with no issues encountered thus far. I'm very thankful for the metal recipe tweaks. Just using this along with ezglass to tweak a few of the recipes to be more sensible. I've seen mention of a few other mods with similar features, but this one is more bare bones, so it functions much better when that's the only thing you want changed.

@Top tier alloys, given that some previous versions required radioactive elements in the mix, I wonder if it wouldn't hurt to add in a spot of plutonium to the required recipe just to keep the trend alive.
  3. SilverLancer
    SilverLancer
    5/5,
    1/10 Didn't even credit me for some ideas

Thanks Mackinz this helps me wean off some less desirable mods
    1. Mackinz
      Author's Response
      In my defense, I didn't know your forum username. :)

Credit added!