1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

RECIFIXER - Bar fix for armors 2015-09-18

A Recipe fix to make ores worth a damn once again.

1. Klairixia
    LONG STORY
    I've always found the original recipes for the armor to be alright, and worth it, in fact i believe that terraria has a very decent amount of balance between how much you must mine down in the world and how much your pickaxe lasts (through upgrade and upgrade), so when Chuckle's replaced the worth of the ores per armor (now 20 bars to make a set!?) i felt it was dumb, since your matter manipulator gets really fast and wide and people tend to lose interest in mining, making it completely worthless to go down below and mine, which makes it pointless to try to find micro dungeons, taking a big part out of the game itself; this mod fixes that.

SHORT STORY
    I Want to give ores worth again. i tripled most recipes. (instead of 4 bars of an ore its 20 instead of 6 its 25 and instead of 10 its 30) for all racial armors and bonus armors.

Weapons were unchanged since those tend to go outdated really quickly, so i believe those are fine as they are.

i also wanted to change back the manipulator module to the old amount of nightly (instead of only increasing one or two per new tier, back to how it was that made around 4-5 per tier) since you get manipulators like crazy everywhere; however i was unable to find where this is localized.

Also i replaced the loss value for the pixel voxels... instead of losing hefty amounts, i made it so you only lose 100 per tier, therefore making it quite more balanced and useful.

1k voxel price: 700; regains 600
    2k voxel price: 1400; regains 1200
    5k voxel price: 3500; regains 3000
    10k voxel price: 7000 regains 6000

PS: let me know if you find anything special in errors, this is an easy fix therefore it shouldn't need much updating.
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.
    I'nore and Electro Bro like this.