1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated RealJetpack v1.2

A physics-based jetpack. Such tech! So acceleration! Wow!

1. Pfhoenix
    This mod provides players with a physics-based jetpack. Both energy usage and acceleration is based on the distance of the player's cursor to the player itself.

[​IMG]
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.
    DeffreyJahmer likes this.

Recent Reviews

1. Danilo Gamer
    Danilo Gamer
    5/5,
    Version: v1.2
    I have played with this mod and enjoyed it, but now I can not download it again! like laying on a cloud as dropbox.
  2. PabloM
    PabloM
    4/5,
    Would be better if the flames gave off light. Otherwise, excellent!
  3. ElectroDolphin
    ElectroDolphin
    3/5,
    This is not a very good mod because... 1. The jetpack is buggy and throws you off in random directions... 2. The jetpack is too hard to get the right acceleration level and always ends up being too high or too low... 3. I know this sounds stupid, but it doesn't have a satisfying visual or audio effect. Also, I would recommend for you to instead just have up be accelerate and left and right move your character left and right while in midair.
  4. xXxMorphinxXx
    xXxMorphinxXx
    5/5,
    Cool.... ^^
  5. DarkerCloud
    DarkerCloud
    5/5,
    Version: v1.0
    This mod is very fun to use, Love to use it during combat.