The universe is big. It's vast and complicated. Then why going from one edge to another only costs you 100 fuel?!
Fret not! This mod aims to fix that. Gameplay-wise, this mod also makes you plan your space travel and puts that Mechanic crew (fuel cost decrease bonus) to some use!
Special thanks to AngleWyrm for helping me calculating the balance!
- Far away systems cost more fuel;
- Closer systems cost cheaper than farther systems;
- Fuel cost accounts for ship size. The larger your ship (ship upgrades), the costlier the travel;
- Your fuel hatch now can store up to 10000 fuel.
Just unsubscribe. This mod is safe to be uninstalled at any time without any repercussion.
Doesn't feel balanced? If you feel the cost is too expensive or too cheap, do let me know.
- Mod Pack Permissions:
- You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
- Mod Assets Permissions:
- You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.
Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.Dismiss Notice
Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
Realistic Fuel Cost 1.1
The farther you go, the costlier the fuel!