1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Realismbound v1.36 [fixed]

A uniquely extreme take on increasing Starbound's difficulty.

1. greenRAM
    greenRAM
    4/5,
    Version: Definitive v1.36
    Best to take this as a total conversion mod. It lets you experience Starbound in a fundamentally different way that you might really enjoy. Expect many compatibility issues. Its worth playing through on a new character on Hardcore difficulty at least once. My suggestion to make it more playable for longer would be to restructure it as a modular system of RB mods, instead of one singular overhaul. That way, players can remove or exchange parts to their liking. Restructuring to that degree is a pain though.

Thanks a lot for all the hard work! You've created some truly interesting things here, filling in a fundamental area of development that Starbound still sadly lacks, a fully developed plot.
  2. zeromaster20
    zeromaster20
    5/5,
    Version: Definitive v1.35
    this fantastic the mod, but the interaction range increase a little bit not enough to market with the npc that are in this mod united systema expansion, I would appreciate it much
    1. soldierfast90
      Author's Response
      Download the latest version of RealismBound (v1.35) and make a new character. Old characters won't have the changes applied because that's just how player.config works.
  3. Strbrvsky
    Strbrvsky
    4/5,
    Version: Definitive v1.32
    well it pretty damn good, except I cannot throw away useless item, without place to store them. it would be great if trash burn time is available than not. everything else is amazing
  4. Exu
    Exu
    5/5,
    Version: Definitive v1.32
    OwO feels like Im playing a Brutal Terraria-like starbound! nice work!!!!!