1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Real Ninja Stuff 1.7

Not sure if real stuff, ninjas use, or just stuff, real ninjas use.

1. 8bit-hero
    8bit-hero
    1/5,
    Version: 1.7
    Doesn't work with the current version of SB.
    1. dantronix
      Author's Response
  2. kidthig
    kidthig
    4/5,
    unstable and stable keep ccrashing
  3. Mouseindahouse
    Mouseindahouse
    5/5,
    Great mod I have no complaints :3
  4. aurimaurice
    aurimaurice
    5/5,
    Très bon mode sans trop de triche et peu coûteux
  5. team3lost
    team3lost
    5/5,
    Water walking would be cool, Great mod anyways!
  6. subzero10
    subzero10
    4/5,
    I don't mean to be a jerk but it has been said ninjas did not wear black due to it showing in the light of the moon and wore very dark blue instead so the blue skies would camoflauge them at nights and please could you add the special wooden shoes/sandals they used to walk on water(float on water)
  7. SSpanzer
    SSpanzer
    5/5,
    This mod is awsome!! Love the grappling hook and Katana
  8. Zanino
    Zanino
    4/5,
    Nice addition. Could you add more to it? maybe higher weapon tiers? It became obsolete after progressing further
  9. Momentousmario
    Momentousmario
    3/5,
    Real ninja cloth colours: dark blue

that is all.
  10. ZantharTheGreat
    ZantharTheGreat
    4/5,
    Version: 1.6
    I love this mod, with the exception of one thing... the hook is a perfectly generic object...
    1. dantronix
      Author's Response
      The latest update (04/26) broke the grappling hook.

It got bettah.
  11. SKyStriker101
    SKyStriker101
    5/5,
    I am planning to use this mod I a modpack I'd like to call "UniverseBound". May I use your mod? You have an excellent mod though.
    1. dantronix
  12. Guyverdude
    Guyverdude
    5/5,
    can you make a weapon version of the grappling hook? like one that only would connect with enemies allowing you to pull them around/ winch them up to you, is it even possible?
    1. dantronix
      Author's Response
      Thanks for the rating. I don't think I'm smart enough to make that happen but it would certainly be fun.

"GET OVER HERE!"
  13. AlmightyKoala
    AlmightyKoala
    5/5,
    I just was thinking... hey, wouldn't it be cool to have a ninja mod? Then BAM, in front of me appears this. Awesome mod.
  14. starfiend
    starfiend
    5/5,
    Version: 1.4
    I had an update today and it doesn't work since but WOW me like ^^
    1. dantronix
      Author's Response
      Thanks. Game updated?
  15. HonorableAssassins
    HonorableAssassins
    4/5,
    Version: 1.3
    Ninja SAMURAI SWORD?!?! you mean KATANA?!?! also, there is a sword called a "shinobigatana" which translates to "Ninja Katana" that was wht ninja used. just saying katana rather than shinobigatana is fine by me as they are very similar, but but samurai sword? samurai were warriors, ninja were thieves and assassins! im sorry, really, but that is the 1 reason you dont get 5-stars. Also, it would be nice if the katana was 1-handed so you could use kunai or shurikens with it. still, amazing mod. glad you made it. sorry if i sounded harsh.
    1. dantronix
      Author's Response
      Honorable review, HonorableAssassins, and good suggestions. I am a fan of ninjas, not an expert. :)
  16. IJustWant2Download
    IJustWant2Download
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3
    not sure if amazing mod i love, or just an amazing love for a lovable mod (lol i dont know where i went with that)
  17. FearActual
    FearActual
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2
    Do you think you could make tiered ninja gear so one could progress and have relevant gear to work with?
    1. dantronix
      Author's Response
      I love the idea. I will consider it. Initially, my primary objective was just to get vanity items in place, so you could look like a ninja on top of whatever armor you have. That may still be the best approach as far as outfit goes, but it makes sense to add tiered weapons, either way.
  18. Monkeybiscuit
    Monkeybiscuit
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2
    All this game needed was ninjas. It's now finished. Call Tiy and everyone else and tell them to stop working.
  19. pyron352
    pyron352
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1
    great, wish the items were a bit cheaper though.
  20. KATbPA
    KATbPA
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1
    Nice mod, I just wish the throwables did more damage.
    :)
    1. dantronix
      Author's Response
      Thanks! I'll try to balance more once next patch is released. Currently the throwables are just the existing in-game items that fit perfectly into this mod pack.