1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Real Ninja Stuff-Reboot 1.8

Not sure if real stuff ninjas use, or just stuff Real Ninjas use!

Tags:
  1. Luthor614
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    ***Updated by Luthor614 to Glad Giraffe***
    ***ALL credit goes to @dantronix, I merely asked him if I could update it***

***http://community.playstarbound.com/resources/real-ninja-stuff.1214/ (ORIGINAL mod link)***

Version 1.8 / Glad Giraffe
    Holy shit! This mod adds real ninja stuff, for real ninjas, like from the shows when you were a kid. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    It also adds recipes for crafting the existing ninja stars and kunai, already in the game.
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    What kind of ninja doesn't have their own grappling hook? A lousy one, that's what! [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Top it all off with a sweet katana and the balance is struck.
    [​IMG]

Add another katana or dual wield some throwing weapons and bad guys can all kiss their asses goodbye!
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Use
    Craft a Ninja Rack at a Wooden Crafting table.
    [​IMG]

Installation Instructions
    Extract the "Real Ninja Stuff" folder into the mods directory, under your game installation folder. Typically, this is C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\common\Starbound\mods\.

So, the destination folder should be something like this:
    C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\common\Starbound\mods\Real Ninja Stuff\

Additional Information
    Tested in Glad Giraffe, in Windows only. Please let me know if you have issues.
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.

Recent Reviews

1. Joseph K
    Joseph K
    3/5,
    Version: 1.8
    This looks awesome, but I can't find the ninja rack... it's crafted at the wooden workbench?
    1. Luthor614
      Author's Response
      Haven't touched this since early 2016 dude - guarantee it doesn't work right :)
  2. Jakeducake
    Jakeducake
    5/5,
    WEEEEE this is so much fun. but can you add smoke bombs pls any way nice mod
  3. anthonyCC
    anthonyCC
    5/5,
    is nice to see this mod alive again :)
  4. Saznew26rus
    Saznew26rus
    5/5,
    Thanks!!! Yeaa cool mod! Thanks for creating.
  5. 8bit-hero
    8bit-hero
    5/5,
    It works!
  6. QMQ ninw
    QMQ ninw
    5/5,
    Does it work for Glad Giraffe?

Nice mod tho... Looks nice

5 STARS!
    1. Luthor614
      Author's Response
      Absolutely works w/ GG
  7. ThatEmoGuy
    ThatEmoGuy
    5/5,
    Glad to see it is back, too bad the original mod was dead till the reboot. It would be nice if the other ninja mod was rebooted too,ya know, the one with the smoke teleport. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    1. Luthor614
      Author's Response
      Yah...looked into it, sadly lua isn't within my scope of abilities...yet ;-)
  8. GeekMan
    GeekMan
    4/5,
    Does it come with peanut butter ??? :o
    >.<
    1. Luthor614
      Author's Response
      Nope, nope it doesn't lol ;-)