1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Rainy Days Fan-Song 1.4

Adds an actual song to Rainy Days.

1. BritneyMc0206
    Finally updated! & switched it to SMAPI aswell! A lot easier than I thought it'd be.
    Thank you to everyone who not only was patient, but was helpful in me realizing some new tools to update this.
    Thank you to Platonymous for creating Custom Music, which was very helpful. After I learned why I kept getting an error, that is.

Now it's compressed!

Known Issues/Looking Into

Apparently it wasn't properly compressed before. Hopefully that issue is fixed now. If not, please leave a comment or bug report & I'll do my best to fix it. I may not seem active on here, but I do check in to see how things are goin from time to time. :3

Got permission from Adam Haynes to use his song in a music/sound mod. This just adds his song to Rainy Days. Nothing else.

If any problems occur, please let me know.
    Please be aware this is my VERY 1st attempt at a SMAPI mod, my 2nd attempt a mod in general, & a sound mod at that (not easy, is what I mean). It will take time to fix any problems while I'm still learning about it.

In respect to Adam Haynes, please get his permission before including this mod in a mod pack or using it in another mod. It's not my song to give permission to use.
    I claim no ownership of anything in this mod. I simply wanted a song for the Rainy Days.

I hope everybody else enjoys this song as much as I have.
    :3
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.

Images

1. Rainy Days Mod Image.png
    2. Rainy Days Mod Image Header.png

Recent Updates

1. Sandman53 Rainy Days
  2. Audacity Update
  3. Compressed SMAPI & Custom Music