1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

RadioactiveMetals 1.4 (PG)

Your daily dose of Vitamins α, β, and γ

1. RadioactiveMetals - 105 Downloads Special!

Mackinz
    For such a small mod that I initially released as an April Fool's joke to get 105 downloads is quite amazing to me. In the span of ~two weeks, it's gotten more downloads than my more serious Rattan mod, and my WIP Gallavoir race mod.

To commemorate this interesting development, I decided to build on it a bit.

This update increases the fuel rates of Uranium, Plutonium, and Solarium Rods to 10, 15, and 20 respectively.

It also fixes the issue with Diamonds in the Refinery. They used to give 200 Pixels per Diamond, while Diamond Ore gave 100. As it takes four Diamond Ore to make a Diamond, it makes much more sense to have Diamonds give 400 Pixels and now they do.

Finally, the update now includes Unstable compatibility (as a Folder), and a Readme file to encourage feedback and provide instructions for newer users.

Please feel free to leave feedback for ideas and such. :)
    1John5vs7, Starbound playa and G.Xyon like this.
Return to update list...