1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Radio Tech 2015-02-24

Lets you listen to your favourite music on the fly

1. Quacksol
    With this tech, you can explore the galaxy with tunes of your choice played to you.

I can hear you ask 'why would I use this, the game has music already'. Well, this mod allows you to specify more music than defined by the game already, 21 tunes by default. It allows you to stop and start your tunes, cycle through your tunes, and even select a tune to play at random. The music even carries on after teleporting.

A few things to note: being a tech mod, having the tech activated will make you invisible to others on a server, which may be resolved by them also having the mod, I am not sure. Instructions of use are contained in the folder, you'll have to give them a read, it's pretty simple. Also, you'll need to make a new character to have the tech appear on the ship - the tech is added when you first boot up your ship. It is possible to activate the tech later by modifying the ai file to an upgrade you have not obtained.

Thanks for taking a look!
    Redacted Revenant likes this.

Recent Reviews

1. G4M5T3R
    G4M5T3R
    5/5,
    Version: 2015-02-24
    Not exactly sure how I feel about it using a tech slot but besides that it's simply perfect!
  2. SeniorFight
    SeniorFight
    5/5,
    Version: 2015-02-24
    Nice, good job !