1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Radio Star Mod 1.0

Radio mod

1. Whitley_Chaperton
    Radio Star Mod

Subscribe to my Twitter, where I will post news about my mods, conduct votings and answer your questions :poke:: https://twitter.com/WhitleyChaper

Если вы из России, то посетите мой паблик в ВК, там будут публиковаться новости о моих модах :poke:: https://vk.com/whitley_chaperton_mods_official

I felt that the game is not enough one radio that plays forever the same boring music.

In this modification I added 3 types of radio (Dance, hip-hop and retro), each of which plays 1 track of its genre.

Radio can be bought from Penguin Pete on Outpost for 50 pixels.

If desired, you can insert any of your music instead of the one that plays by default. It is enough to change the format of the desired music to ogg format, rename to the file of the radio in which it will play, and copy the music to the following path: Starbound\mods\Radio Star Mod\sfx\object

The file names of radio if you want to replace the music:
    File edm.ogg - is the music that plays in the dance radio.
    File hiphop.ogg - is music that plays on hip hop radio.
    File retro.ogg - is the music that plays in a retro radio.

All music, that is used in the radio by default, is my and any use of it outside of modification without my permission is prohibited.
    I wrote the music in FL Studio 12

As a bonus in the archive you will find a folder HQ Track, which contains all 3 tracks from the radio in good quality.

Installation:
    Open the archive, and copy the folder Radio Star Mod on the path Starbound\mods

Report any bugs, stay tuned, see my other mods, and subscribe to my page so you don't miss out on new releases and updates to my other mods.
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.
    LieutenantSuisei likes this.

Recent Reviews

1. frog999
    frog999
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0
    i haven't tested it, but GREAT JOB ! finally something i can play custom deltarune (the game) chapter 2 music on!
  2. qwe_3210
    qwe_3210
    5/5,
    受限于中国的网络封锁,我无法下载这个mod,您有办法上传到这来吗?
  3. sentaiotaku
    sentaiotaku
    5/5,
    my ship was so quite , now giving it a theme makes me prolong my stay on my ship
    1. Whitley_Chaperton
      Author's Response
      I'm glad that you liked my mod