1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Racially Appropriate Ship Backgrounds 1.02 for 1.3

Better default backgrounds for your ship, based on race. - Cheerful Giraffe Compatible

1. Fat3AndDestiny
    Fat3AndDestiny
    5/5,
    Version: 1.02 for 1.3
    Xd Porfin variacion
  2. Utkudakid
    Utkudakid
    5/5,
    Version: 1.02 for 1.3
    I really needed this mod.
    Also,i love the avians surname "Cloaca"
  3. Utkudakid
    Utkudakid
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0 Cheerful
    Great mod,but it think you should switch the apex walls with the human walls.
  4. Kawa
    Kawa
    5/5,
    Version: 0.99 Cheerful
    This is an excellent idea, and delightful in execution.
  5. Spiderslay3r
    Spiderslay3r
    5/5,
    Version: 0.99 Cheerful
    The lack of consistency in between the ship and the walls always annoyed me, love it! I also like the Novakid named "water"
  6. Omnilock
    Omnilock
    4/5,
    Version: 0.99
    Love the mod, But really needs to fix the Tier 8 Part of the ship (That being the front, And at times some open spaces within the tier 8 upgrade parts. like glitches, where they have 2 door parts, and in the middle theres nothing. I had to manually put it there, And I'm not saying thats bad but meh. Wish it would do the whole thing. anyways Im rating this 4/5 as its a exceptional mod, but till upgraded and updated, It's gonna stay 4/5. I hope you continue working on it :)
  7. WitchOfAbsolute
    WitchOfAbsolute
    5/5,
    Nice
  8. greenRAM
    greenRAM
    5/5,
    Love it so far. A simple edit that makes a big difference. I can see potential compatibility issues with custom ships that also edit the ship's blockkey.config.
    1. LoPhatKao
      Author's Response
      Yes, I need to find a way to use patch files instead, if it's possible. That's why the version isn't 1.0. ;)