Thank you for your interest in Racial Weapon Megamod V 2.0.0!
Version 2.0.0 Aims to be a Complete Overhaul of the Original Mod
Which Was Uploaded in March of 2017 and Updated September of 2019
Now Updated Once Again to Platinum Standard in 2022!
The Original Idea was to add compatability for Futara's FullBright Shader and call it a day...
Ended up Spending Weeks Improving every aspect of the mod instead, from art assets to coding.
All weapons, code, and art assets have been updated to be more
consistent with Starbound's visual style and standard of quality.
The mod has not undergone a *full* playtesting, so it may require a hotfix or two.
If you encounter any issues, please let me know and I will correct the issue as soon as possible.
WHAT'S NEW IN VERSION 2.0.0
Summary of Major Changes: ( AS OF V 2.0.0 )
- Simplified and Adjusted Color Palette to be More Consistent and Appealing
- Fixed Shading to be More Consistent With Starbound's Shading Style
- Fixed Odd Coloring/Shading Choices From Original Mod
- Adjusted Broadsword Tier System to be more Consistent to their mirrored Shortsword counterparts
- Fixed Inconsistent Coding, Broken or Missing Elemental Abilities, Primary and Alt Abilites, Status Effects, Placement Issues, and Odd Animation States
- Complete Damage Rebalance to be less OP and hopefully encourage use of all weapon types
- Added Support For "Futara's Dragon Pixel Full Bright Shader" to Various Weapons/Weapon Types
- Novakid Rifles / Pistols
- Relevant Patches / Starters for Novakids
- 3 New Crafting Tables (Crafter/Randomizer/Upgrader)
- 1 New Vending Machine (RWM Vending)
- Randomized/Procedural Variants of all Weapons
- All weapons Upgradeable to T10
- Ability to buy Starter of other races
- Other Miscellaneous bug fixes and improvements.
That is all, hope you enjoy, and once again be sure to report any issue you may encounter to me ASAP so I can fix them. Thank you!
Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.Dismiss Notice
Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
Racial Weapon Megamod Now Version 2.3.1!
Bringing back your forgotten favorites from starbound's alpha!