1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Racial Shop Counters 1.1.1

Give Those Merchants Something to Do!

1. notdumm32
    notdumm32
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1.1
    Great mod!
  2. Warlord27
    Warlord27
    5/5,
    Its Useful for making a Any Race shop without putting colony deed and also Adding Furniture
  3. hellenicshaco
    hellenicshaco
    5/5,
    Nice mod!!
  4. luna_panshiel
    luna_panshiel
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1
    There are never enough high-quality themed racial items for settlements, these are a must-have if you want to set up proper merchant shops
  5. Sparklink
    Sparklink
    5/5,
    Version: 2017-06-26
    These are some beautifully designed objects, they manage to fit in perfectly with rest of Starbound without looking unoriginal (like if your copy-pasted some other objects). One suggestion; since this seems like the kind of thing that is aimed at building tenant homes; could you add counters for Froggs and Agarans? One last suggestion; the Apex counter would fit in with the standard issue set but would completely stand out in a rebel base, could you consider a counter to fit that motif?

All that aside I just absolutely love it, amazing job!
    1. rare_candy_bracelet
      Author's Response
      Thank you so much!! I did my best to imitate the aesthetic of each races current furniture, so I'm glad to hear you think they look authentic!! As, for your request, I'm working on some new counters as we speak! Look forward to it very soon!