1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Racial Kitchen Counters 1.1

Spice up your kitchen decor with themed countertops!

1. rare_candy_bracelet
    RKCPREVIEW.png
    tired of that bland wooden cooking table sticking out like a sore thumb in your home? frustrated with the lack of functional, yet stylish crafting stations? do you just like nice looking objects?

Well look no further! Introducing Racial Kitchen Counters, which adds in six new cooking stations and one repurposed unused asset. Now you can cook in style! Pop the .pak file into your mods folder and give it a whirl
    RKC1.png
    These objects can be crafted at the inventor's table for the same materials as the vanilla cooking table. Like the teleporter flags, only your current races should appear. Of course, you can also spawn them in via the Tabula Rasa or the IDs below!
    apexkitchencounter, tribalkitchencounter, plantkitchencounter, medievalkitchencounter, humankitchencounter, hylotlclassickitchencounter, and frontierkitchencounter

And that's all there is too it! As well, please feel welcome to tag me in any builds you create using these objects - I'd love to what you all can do with them!
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.

Recent Updates

1. Whoops?

Recent Reviews

1. overtube
    overtube
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1
    Best
  2. Idemuso
    Idemuso
    5/5,
    Amazing mod!
  3. RamblinInSpace
    RamblinInSpace
    5/5,
    Nice.
  4. kingrec
    kingrec
    4/5,
    cool
  5. Idemuso
    Idemuso
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0
    It justs fits so well in the game, love it <3
  6. luna_panshiel
    luna_panshiel
    5/5,
    Because every race has very different preferences for food and cooking methods, it makes so little sense for everyone to prepare food the exact same way
  7. Darshin
    Darshin
    5/5,
    This is truly a lovely addition.
    The vanilla counter while practical is rater meh if you intent to work with a theme for a building. The style fits perfectly with other assets in game wich is a plus
    1. rare_candy_bracelet
      Author's Response
      Yay! I'm glad I managed to nail each race's aesthetics on the head! Thank you so much for reviewing!