1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Racial Beamaxe Mod 3.0.1

Customized Racial Beamaxes for Starbound's core races and more.

1. SixtySomething
    SixtySomething
    3/5,
    Version: 2.4
    Nice idea for a mod. Although I don't like some of the color choices. (Avian and Floran are way to bright for those races) Besides that it's a fine mod.
    1. Lexicon-Prime
      Author's Response
      Thanks, and the color shades where just an experiment that I chose not to change because skinpacks seemed more appealing as an idea. On that note, try downloading the BetaPatch Skinpack I've linked in the mod description above. Perhaps those will suit you better.
  2. InfinityGaming
    InfinityGaming
    5/5,
    Version: 2.0
    Great mod! even something as little as this is wonderful, because it really doesn't make sense for every race to have an exact replica of each other's matter manipulator.
    1. Lexicon-Prime
      Author's Response
      Thanks for the review, I do what I can. Here soon I'll be releasing either skin packs or just additional versions you can change into that completely alters it's appearance (aside from the known bug I've mentioned) into another design, not just color.
  3. Imblazed247
    Imblazed247
    5/5,
    Version: 2015-03-20
    Nice Work! One bug to work out and then this should be in vanilla!
    1. Lexicon-Prime
      Author's Response
      Thanks a lot, and I agree... I'd love to see this go into vanilla!