1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Racial AI Restorer 1.2

Restores the racial AI portraits to those that were used in the beforetime.

1. Diriel
    Reupload from Steam workshop for those without the Steam version of the game, or those that wish to alter the mod with ease.

==============

Restores the racial AI portraits to those that were used in the beforetime.

I was personally pretty disappinted with every race getting a recolour of the human version of SAIL after version 1.0.
    So... I did this... I guess.

For the most part it's just a very simple sprite swap.
    The only actual work that went into it was making new sprites for the quest dialog and the SAIL console on the ship.

No actual objects are edited, just sprites. So it should be future proof. Hooray!

This also means that the mod will work fine in multiplayer with "Allow Assets Mismatch" turned on in options.

Oh, as an added bonus, it fixes the minor graphical issue on the Apex SAIL console.

Yep, that's it. Enjoy if you want to.

===============

Due to repeated requests, there's an alternate version of the mod that also changes the racial teleport colours to match the old AI colours here:
    http://r.vorix.net/pub/aiRestorer_1.2_TpCol.zip
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.

Recent Updates

1. Nothing really.

Recent Reviews

1. Mr.ZoruaKnight
    Mr.ZoruaKnight
    1/5,
    Version: 1.2
    the links are fallen please fix it i like this mod
  2. Sylxeria
    Sylxeria
    5/5,
    I liked the individual and unique AI's for each race, and was disappointed when they all just became the same icon but a different color so it's a joy to see this mod here~
  3. LordMoonBiscuit
    LordMoonBiscuit
    5/5,
    favorite SAIL mod! i was really dissapointed when i saw the new sail icons (shame on you chucklefish)
  4. Pensive_WolF
    Pensive_WolF
    5/5,
    thanks so much for this!
  5. Kunyomi
    Kunyomi
    5/5,
    No idea why they made it necessary for someone to mod this, but they did and here we are.

Works as intended.
  6. Kawa
    Kawa
    5/5,
    Speaks for itself, really.
  7. Maukykcopter
    Maukykcopter
    5/5,
    It's a Must-Have mod if you play the game since the early access, 5/5.