1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Race Base Racebase V2.1

A handy tool to help you create races

1. Racebase V2.1

C0bra5
    Fixed some missing info about the codexes in the readme, so that you know what to do about the codex files.
  2. _metadata fix

C0bra5
    i just realized that the _metadata file wasn't working properly, because i edited it at the last minute before the update... and forgot to test it or check my errors... woops. anyway it's fixed.
    Solzucht likes this.
  3. 1.x update

C0bra5
    Fixes a lot of the grammar, adds a lot of new templates and instructions on the new content required to create species mod for 1.0 an beyond and just a lot of improvements all around.

also thanks to @Kawa for being the "grammar nazi" that he is.
    Solzucht and Kawa like this.
  4. A bit more help

C0bra5
    I've mainly added some template psd files in the humanoid folder so that knowing which region matches which frame is easier.

I've also included a list of files and folder in the read me that will indicate which files need to be modified to get you mod to use your own race name since "racebase" isn't meant to be the final name of your race. this is also so that the mods made with this race won't have compatibility issues.
    Solzucht likes this.