1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Race Base Racebase V2.1

A handy tool to help you create races

1. Yolic_Bro
    Yolic_Bro
    5/5,
    Version: Racebase V2.1
    Perfect i love it, but can you add an update that includes a template for pets please?
  2. HitchhikerBros
    HitchhikerBros
    5/5,
    Version: Racebase V2.1
    Well done!
  3. The First Nova
    The First Nova
    5/5,
    Version: v2.0.1
    my brother decided to download this without my permission and I being overly protective of my pc got really mad UNTILL I saw the MOST AMAZING race being made on MY PC with your mod I'm not just saying that because hes my brother cause I ABSOLUTELY HATE HIM anyways I'm gonna be uploading his mod soon and just wanted to thank you for making this ;D
  4. Chofranc
    Chofranc
    5/5,
    Version: V2.0
    Nice, there is already another template race mod but always is good to have more tutorial mods like this, i like a lot that the modders put comments in their files so others can understand what everything do.

Keep it up with the great work.
  5. kharonalpua
    kharonalpua
    5/5,
    Version: V1.1
    This is an awesome resource for anybody who wants to build a Race mod for Starbound. C0bra5, I am cleaning up (proofreading and formatting) the documentation you have provided in this pack and would like to offer the new form of the docs for you to include in your next release.
  6. krab421
    krab421
    4/5,
    dont get me whrong, i realy like this mod and its a realy great tool and all BUT - please add a /ship , armor , items and maybe ore templates , great mod but i fear it isnt fully a viable rece template
    1. C0bra5
      Author's Response
      This is a base for making a race, not an armor, weapon, ores or any kind of non-race related files. As for the player ship i actually include a full template which should more than enough to start.
  7. Glitchspeare
    Glitchspeare
    5/5,
    Thanks so much, but I realized the error was on my part. I neglected to download a better text editor and textedit was saving them as secret .txt's. This is great!
    1. C0bra5
      Author's Response
      notepad++ 4 the win
  8. LazerRay
    LazerRay
    5/5,
    Version: V1.0
    Not only is this a tool for starting a new race, its also good for updating older ones.
    1. C0bra5
      Author's Response
      remember that you must have the mod's previous author permission if the sharing settings/written licence don't allow the modification and republication of the original mod. that means that if you aren't allowed to re-upload an update, you can only keep the updated version for your self.
  9. NekoSoul
    NekoSoul
    5/5,
    Version: V1.0
    Great, now this is what we need to create in multi-player world!
    (I'm afraid my friend will do sth wierd...)