1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Race Abilities 1.3b Enraged Koala

Adds Racial bonuses to all current races!

1. nereshadow
    nereshadow
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3b Enraged Koala
    Good idea
  2. TheBauz
    TheBauz
    5/5,
    nice
  3. Nilly00
    Nilly00
    3/5,
    the only bad think is i have to constantly wear them as backpack or keep them in my hands right?
    i then could better use my light drone it makes light heat and oxygen together in one
  4. rb303
    rb303
    4/5,
    is goot
  5. That.Fellow.Dutch
    That.Fellow.Dutch
    3/5,
    I like the mod, but the humans ability is kind of lame (no offence). I mean there's already a sweet mod that allows you to make stims called Apex Medical Science. I'll update this if I come up with an idear or two.
    1. Dr. Toros
      Author's Response
      There are a number of things I'd like to do with this mod. Once the next stable version comes out I'll need to rewrite or fix a lot of code, which will also allow me a lot more creative possibilities.

I'd like to make a cybernetic enhancement progression for humans, but I don't want to produce new content just to rewrite it in a week.
  6. gabrimatx
    gabrimatx
    4/5,
    good
  7. Death eyes
    Death eyes
    5/5,
    ware do you get the tabula rasa?
    1. Dr. Toros
      Author's Response
      Tabula rasa is no longer required for this mod. You should be able to make all the items in your bare hands.
  8. lockemurdock
    lockemurdock
    4/5,
    Good stuff, but the Floran race is bugged right now. The genetics device doesn't have anything for them.
    1. Dr. Toros
      Author's Response
      I'll get this sorted out tonight or tomorrow.
  9. bobbie6765
    bobbie6765
    5/5,
    a very interesting mod.
  10. Tencha
    Tencha
    4/5,
    I love the mod but the perfectly generic item recipe does not appear any more. Or was that a glitch or something?
    1. Dr. Toros
  11. agmoyer
    agmoyer
    4/5,
    I love this mod lots of fun, do not know why some dislike this guess own opinion. To me the Avian are not really superior, they are more strategic with the Eagle eye and the glide is just really helpful for faster if not safer travel back to your house. The parts for the glitch are realistic, they are robots I'd aspect bright lights and resistant to most temperatures and have to hunger levels. Humans I'd say need more, maybe the ability to craft low level guns? I suggest guns cause come on thats what people do is make weapons of mass destruction for self protection. So to me I'd love to be able to make some small arms with the human race.
    1. Dr. Toros
      Author's Response
      I'll think up something fun to add to humans.
  12. Thomas25181
    Thomas25181
    3/5,
    This is not very how do i put it balanced so all humans can do is make stimpacks? That's stupid and not very helpful while the other races especially Hylotl and Glitch are obviously a superiority and the Avians aren't very good either. I don't know what would make it more balanced but it should be.
    1. Dr. Toros
      Author's Response
      I do agree that humans probably could use something more at this stage in development, though red stims made cheaply are very good at the start of the game. However, Hylotl and Glitch basic bonuses are fun, but water and hunger are pretty easy obstacles to overcome.

In terms of general usefulness, the apex increased movement speed and jump height is probably the best, but not particularly fun, which is why they get an early grappling hook.

I had been developing an upgraded avian tech that allowed flight, but I took a break from modding before it was finished.

I'll look into finishing that upgrade and adding something fun for humans.
  13. kenanthebarbarian
    kenanthebarbarian
    1/5,
    Version: 1.3a Angry Koala
    I'm new to Starbound and this mod looks great. Is there any way to make it compatible with Enraged Koala?
    1. Dr. Toros
      Author's Response
      I just did.
  14. alexfr36
    alexfr36
    4/5,
    It's working for me but i have green cubes with some of the species...
    What the hell ? oO
  15. moyer
    moyer
    4/5,
    Couldn't figure why it wasn't working for me then I saw the version I hope this does get updated in the near future cause this looks really fun and very handy.
  16. Anchor
    Anchor
    5/5,
    Great mod, can't wait for the update
  17. Sandcatcher
    Sandcatcher
    4/5,
    When will there be an update for v. Enraged Koala, because as of right now I only get the Perfectly Generic Block instead of the Genetic Station. If this is on my end then please message me.
  18. Midnightman
    Midnightman
    5/5,
    [REQ] Expand this to classes as well, such as bonuses to ranged weapons (sniper) or melee (warrior) or agility (ninja) with maybe penalties to each. Just an idea I'd like to throw out there. Not sure if it is possible but crouching should increase your stamina gains so firing weapons crouched but not being able to move allows more shots. Happy modding ^_^
  19. The Element
    The Element
    5/5,
    Guys All you have to do is take the quotations out of the Price value in generic station 1 and 2 and its basically patched .. also change the name from angry to furious in the Race abilities file and there ya go :) Love this mod btw !!
  20. cha0t1ck1ng
    cha0t1ck1ng
    4/5,
    i love to see this updated soon i want my talons :D