QuickStartThis mod is aimed at permitting new characters to breeze through or skip the tutorials at the start. It does not work with existing characters, this is an intentional design choice.
Latest Supported SB Version
Glad Giraffe - Update 1
Please don't leave bad reviews because it doesn't work with existing characters.
This mod has the following features:
If you find a bug or have an idea on what more it could do, please leave a reply in the discussion thread.
- Non-invasive code, should be very compatible with other mods
- Only modifies the S.A.I.L AI of the ship
- Individual commands can be used separately or all-together
- Keeps the Quest Line intact (BETA)
- Grants 1,000 starting fuel
- Unlocks all ship sizes for your choosing
- Unlocks all tools and fully upgrades the Matter Manipulator
- Unlocks all techs and nanosuits
- Grants 99 ship upgrade modules to buy the unlocked ship upgrades
- Grants 99 blank tech chips to buy the unlocked techs with
- Mod Pack Permissions:
- Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
- Mod Assets Permissions:
- Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.
Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.Dismiss Notice
Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
QuickStart (Unmaintained) 1.2.0
Getting you started faster, this mod unlocks quite a few things for your new characters.