1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Quick Quests [Pleased Giraffe v5/Glad Giraffe v6.2] v6.2 (Glad Giraffe)

You probably don't need these extra screws...

1. Forgot some less stuff for even less stuff!

lazarus78
    v6.2 - Hotfix for 6.1
    - See previous update note.
  2. More less. Less more. Less less. More more.

lazarus78
    v6.1 - Hotfix to v6
    - Forgot to update endgame quests.

ATTENTION!

Ive submitted an update to this mod, however, it will ONLY work with the version "Glad Giraffe" and beyond. Glad Giraffe is currently the Nightly Build. If you wish to download the version compatible with "Pleased Giraffe", then go to the Version History tab and download Version 5.

Version 6.1 = Glad Giraffe
    Version 5 = Pleased Giraffe

PLEASE...
  3. Less than ever before!

lazarus78
    ATTENTION!

Ive submitted an update to this mod, however, it will ONLY work with the version "Glad Giraffe" and beyond. Glad Giraffe is currently the Nightly Build. If you wish to download the version compatible with "Pleased Giraffe", then go to the Version History tab and download Version 5.

Version 6 = Glad Giraffe
    Version 5 = Pleased Giraffe

PLEASE REPORT ANY ISSUES BEFORE...
  4. Now with even less content! Download today!

lazarus78
    PLEASE REPORT ANY ISSUES BEFORE YOU REVIEW!

Getting a little annoyed when people give a low rating saying they have problems without even giving me a chance to fix them.

Reworked all the quests so that now they have no prerequisites, no required ship level, and any that would play a cinematic, no longer do.

Don't remember if I mentioned this, but it also re-enables tiers 7, 8, and 9 of the matter manipulator.
  5. I want it all, and I want it now!

lazarus78
    Added some missing quests that popped in sometime in the "Nightly". Also accounted for a change to the mission quests in which you have to go through the dungeons to turn them in at their respective ends. Now, all quests are not only free, but also complete instantly after accepting them.
  6. Power Overwhelming!

lazarus78
    As per Nightly, Ive added the three 3 Matter Manipulator upgrades to the list.

For those interested to know, Upgrades 7, 8, and 9 have been added in Nightly which further upgrade the power of the MM up to a total of 5, and the radius up to a 5x5 square.
  7. Minor bug fix

lazarus78
    Resolved a minor bug with one of the "Phase 3" quests where one of the 2 completion requirements was not being removed properly.