1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Questlog 3.4

Need a slightly larger quest window to fit all that quest text, with some improvements?

1. Optimized Questlog

Armed Mosquito
    Not much to say about this update only change was super optimized .png files file is much more compressed now. I decided this is such a simple mod and small enough I will continue to just upload .modpak versions unless some other reason is needed.

As always feel free to use this entire mod how you wish .psd files can also be downloaded from mod homepage.
    • Optimized all .png files!
    Oddbrother, Retr0 and Glu like this.
  2. Minor Improvements

Armed Mosquito
    I am just making a return to Starbound and doing so reviving some mods I have plans for. I basically checked over some things here and made adjustments.
    • Centered text for tracking keyboard shortcut info.
    • Changed the arrow hover color to a matching dark blue.
    • Added a scroll bar hover, which I am still debating but if no complaints on the colors I will take back to my other primary mod Wild Things.
  3. New theme simple clean, and fix ups.

Armed Mosquito
    I can't figure out how to get the new quest icon to appear to adjust that so that will be coming soon as I get that figured out any tips would be appreciated.
    • All pixel errors fixed. Including blur fix up.
    • New colors, nothing to different still matching the default style of the game.
    • .PSD Files are now included on the post page.
    • PSD files have been organized for easy editing. **
    • Entry Button was changed but if you like you can find the old version still in the psd....
  4. Minor minor update no version change.

Armed Mosquito
    This update remains the same version because I just wanted to add a subtitle text that tells you which hotkey to press so your not loosing that by using this mod, hope it looks ok there.
  5. More stuff..

Armed Mosquito
    So I seen on the wiki page http://starbound.wikia.com/wiki/Quests. And the pictures made me re think the design, I figured this way you could likely continue to use it if you still wish after the new changes come. I tried to do some cool stuff seems some people are interested in this mod so why not :)