1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Quality Artisan Products 1.0.4-1

Makes output quality match input quality

1. Wingyl
    Remember the Quality Products SMAPI mod which broke in the 1.4 update?

This Producer Framework Mod content pack replicates its artisan good functionality, with better-quality input producing better-quality output, Large Milk/Eggs producing two of the output, and making honey flower type affect Mead's price and name.

Requires PFM. Conflicts with other PFM mods that alter the vanilla artisan good recipes; does not affect mods that add new recipes to the vanilla machines.

Install instructions: Ensure you have SMAPI and PFM. Unzip into Mods folder.
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Do not include this mod in compilations.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.
    lpvinyl21 and xiongmao2202 like this.

Recent Updates

1. Manifest fix
  2. ...whoops
  3. Mead name fix for REAL

Recent Reviews

1. Xuomi
    Xuomi
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.4-1
    Absolutely loved the original Quality Artisan Products and was sad to see it go. I'm happy to see another version that accomplishes the same thing. I do miss the multi-colored meads, but it's not a deal-breaker for me. Thanks for this. I've been using it a while but never got around to rating.
    1. Wingyl
      Author's Response
      Fun fact: Quality Artisan Products' changes how mead works in a way that allows Better Artisan Goods Icons to affect mead sprites! I've been meaning to take the old QP mead sprites and make them a BAGI pack, but keep getting stuck on "it doesn't have all the vanilla flowers it needs all the vanilla flowers".
  2. iarspider
    iarspider
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.4-1
    <3 <3 <3
  3. mellorinney
    mellorinney
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.4
    <3 <3